PDA

View Full Version : I just got "hydraulic'd" ... LOL

WA 2 FST
11-29-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm just cruising on 635 this afternoon, doing ~75-80. I pass this lowriding Chevy full-size pickup. I don't think anything of it. As I get to the exit to take 75 north, the guy pulls up alongside me (I had slowed to ~55-60) and I hear this "pssh, psshhhh" and see the rear of his truck lifting and lowering.

I just gave him a stupid, big grin and a loud faux laugh...mocking the move. "Yeah, you showed me!" Whatever.

I can only assume he thought enough of my truck to try and show off. Too bad it was to someone who doesn't appreciate his taste in vehicular mods. Actually, I think it's pathetic and S-T-U-P-I-D... but I know there are some people who think its cool.

Just a new experience, I thought I'd share. I've officially been "hydraulic'd".

Silver_2000
11-29-2005, 04:30 PM
LOL

I had a guy come up next to me in an old Chevy of some kind with pipes and start revving next to me at highway speed.

I looked over through the tinted windows and laughed - Next chance I had I merged in front of him and passed 2 or 3 cars in a row - used a litttle more boost than was needed just to see if he would try to keep up - he didnt

Doug

Beaudee
11-29-2005, 04:42 PM
:rll: :rll:

PoorSvtman
11-29-2005, 04:52 PM
sounds like it was air ride... nobody realy uses hydros anymore...

When i get a daily driver im going to put air ride one it.. Man dose it ride good. Few friends have it and it ride better than any high end luxury car i know off.

WA 2 FST
11-29-2005, 04:59 PM
sounds like it was air ride... nobody realy uses hydros anymore...

When i get a daily driver im going to put air ride one it.. Man dose it ride good. Few friends have it and it ride better than any high end luxury car i know off.

Air ride, hydraulics... whatever it was, it was "hoopty". The rear end was slammed down lower than the front.

I just found it amusing. We've all been revved at, had people flash the hazards wanting to race, etc. But this experience was a first for me.

PoorSvtman
11-29-2005, 05:03 PM
rear lower than the front is called the"cali look"

Its fun riding in airride trucks... Draging frame down the highway with titanium drag blocks. The hotter the blocks get the brighter the sparks. One night we dragged so long the sparks were so bright you could barely see the truck.:D

tiffo60
11-29-2005, 05:06 PM
rear lower than the front is called the"cali look"

Its fun riding in airride trucks... Draging frame down the highway with titanium drag blocks. The hotter the blocks get the brighter the sparks. One night we dragged so long the sparks were so bright you could barely see the truck.:D

add some spark plugs in the tail pipes and have a full show