PDA

View Full Version : Street Racing

Mark #2
01-06-2006, 07:09 PM
See A&E channel now.
Update: the dumbest show ever... "fuel cells are just ordinary plastic and extremely dangerous, just bombs waiting to go off"

BLACKSUNSHINE
01-06-2006, 08:47 PM
See A&E channel now.
Update: the dumbest show ever... "fuel cells are just ordinary plastic and extremely dangerous, just bombs waiting to go off"

Yeah I saw that. I like the fat retard that said he didn't care about others, spectators, or himself getting hurt...."because its a rush man, like exstacy!"

Mark #2
01-06-2006, 09:11 PM
Yeah I saw that. I like the fat retard that said he didn't care about others, spectators, or himself getting hurt...."because its a rush man, like exstacy!"

Yeah and they talked about running 10 second cars on the street and they have 15.8 seconds on the windows at the track, who produces this stuff and what is the target audience or messege?

Yes I watched it but the messege was that fat dumb ignorant guys smoke and race slow Hondas and Mazdas on the street... so what?

Tex Arcana
01-06-2006, 11:41 PM
See A&E channel now.
Egh, it ain't the fuel cell itself that's the problem: it's the compressed- or liquid-hydrogen tank that'll be the bigger problem.

Speaking of ricers and NAWWWZZ... anyone see that episode of "Mythbusters", where they tried to reproduce a Civil War-era rocket?? They built one powered by--get this--nitrous and parrafin wax!! :eek2: Wonder if the ricer's are gonna start pouring wax into thier intakes now?? :d