PDA

View Full Version : Another Crappie Limit

Beaudee
01-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Guess i'll have to get some more beer and peanut oil for this load.:nana2 Removed pic,someone might hack into my fishin hole:rll:There hacking into all my other business

my2002lightning
01-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Beaudee,

I have a 2-man Crappie-Killin' rig in my garage with your name on it. 2-swivel seats and the trolling-motor works fine. Make offer.:tu:

During the TX/OK brush-fires that are still on-going, I've visited the Parent's homestead just north of Lake Texoma and have seen plenty of big catfish/bass huddled down "in the bowl" at the bottom of an otherwise large stock-tank.

Ronald

Guess i'll have to get some more beer and peanut oil for this load.:nana2 Removed pic,someone might hack into my fishin hole:rll:There hacking into all my other business

Beaudee
01-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Beaudee,

I have a 2-man Crappie-Killin' rig in my garage with your name on it. 2-swivel seats and the trolling-motor works fine. Make offer.:tu:

During the TX/OK brush-fires that are still on-going, I've visited the Parent's homestead just north of Lake Texoma and have seen plenty of big catfish/bass huddled down "in the bowl" at the bottom of an otherwise large stock-tank.

Ronald
Thanks for the offer Ron,but i have 007 and its perfect for 2 and a case of beer.:tu:

Tex Arcana
01-28-2006, 02:19 AM
Beaudreaux, you need to go NOODLIN'!!!

http://i1.tinypic.com/mrcwwp.jpg
:d

Beaudee
01-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Beaudreaux, you need to go NOODLIN'!!!

http://i1.tinypic.com/mrcwwp.jpg
:d
Ohhh,that kind of noodlin :rll: :rll: My buddy from Oklahoma does it on the blue river.He puts out barrels,ties rope to his waist and goes after em.Ill hold the rope for him but there aint no way i am putting my hand in a barrel under water and waiting for a big ass flathead catfish to clamp down on it.He loves it,but i wont do it.Ill stick to the rod n reel.Ive seen some monsters come out of there.Thats why we tie rope to him,watch him wrestle em.Crazzy!!!

my2002lightning
02-01-2006, 02:20 AM
Beau,

Small world! Blue River / Tishomingo, OK. is nearby where I grew up around Madill. Those Noodler's are some crazy-b#stards! I've heard of them getting bitten by water-moccasins and arm-bones snapped in two by accidently grabbing a p!ssed-off beaver while making like a tadpole down in all that muddy water.:eek:

I'm like you - I'll stick to the rod-and-reel means. I've seen too many water-mocassins and huge snapping-turtles out there to curb my urges to make like Cousteau.:cool:

Tell your friend that he needs to noodle Texoma tail-waters if he's up for a real challenge. :D

Ronald

Tex Arcana
02-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Beau,

Small world! Blue River / Tishomingo, OK. is nearby where I grew up around Madill. Those Noodler's are some crazy-b#stards! I've heard of them getting bitten by water-moccasins and arm-bones snapped in two by accidently grabbing a p!ssed-off beaver while making like a tadpole down in all that muddy water.:eek:

I'm like you - I'll stick to the rod-and-reel means. I've seen too many water-mocassins and huge snapping-turtles out there to curb my urges to make like Cousteau.:cool:

Tell your friend that he needs to noodle Texoma tail-waters if he's up for a real challenge. :D

Ronald

Don't forget losing fingers and toes to snapping turtles... :eek2:

dboat
02-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Don't forget losing fingers and toes to snapping turtles... :eek2:

or the occasional alligator.. :eek: :eek: