PDA

View Full Version : thats going to leave a mark

Tatom Mack
02-09-2006, 01:21 PM
http://www.mjmorningshow.com/cc-common/feeds/view.php?feed_id=263&feed=/mainfeed.html&instance=1&article_id=59921

bluesvt
02-09-2006, 02:20 PM
Saw that the other day I believe. I am at work and can not dl it but if he gets thrown then hit its pretty bad.

Tatom Mack
02-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Saw that the other day I believe. I am at work and can not dl it but if he gets thrown then hit its pretty bad.

yep thats it

tliss
02-09-2006, 03:09 PM
It looks kinda like his head goes flying in the oppostie direction of his body. I wonder what kind of crime he committed to cause him to run like that...looks like the jury convicted and executed him. Needless to say if he wasn't killed after being thrown from the SUV he definitely was when he got rolled over by that car...

Damn...

Tom

gbgary
02-09-2006, 06:48 PM
dang...hopefully he was dead before he hit the ground.

Moonshine
02-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I think he's toast. :tu: But I have seen people survive some incredible wrecks. I was once in chase with a burglary suspect who rolled his car and got ejected at 130+ MPH. He not only lived, but he hit the ground running. However, he landed on rain soaked mud, not on pavement.

dboat
02-10-2006, 03:52 AM
Saw one once where a guy was half way out of the drivers side window when the car flipped over.. dont know if he made it or not though.

QDRHRSE
02-14-2006, 09:10 AM
So that was the guy to the lef of the SUV? I thought it looked like a person but I thought "naw couldn't be". That's morbid.

Silver_2000
02-14-2006, 09:18 AM
:ron: Years ago I was driving down Frankford near home and looked over and saw smoking wreck of car upsidedown in ditch ...Pullled over and ran to see - Was first on scene to one car accident - small japanese car on its roof in bottom of large grass culvert - Driver was not wearing seat belt and was half in and out of open sunroof and was semi conscious. Driver was in remarkably good shape for being half out the sunroof. Soon others showed up and she was amoost killed by good samaritans. 2 guys wanted to lift the car off her. - She was breathing well and was rousing and appeared to have motion in all limbs - I told them NOT to move anything to simply call 911 - Gas started dripping on the car and in the car - they paniced again - I screamed for them to go get help ( and get the **** away from the car ) - Soon the Fire dept showed up and she was rescued. Never found out how she did :ron:

Point being that people can survive amazing things - sometimes just to be killed by bystanders....

my2002lightning
02-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Word on the 'net is that this guy was a car-jacker in Atlanta and this was a fatality. There's a close-up, slow-motion .mpeg version out there, too.:eek2:

Shiner1
02-14-2006, 08:51 PM
:eek: Holy Shlt...