PDA

View Full Version : Gen2 Lightingn calendar, for 2007...

Tex Arcana
02-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Over at SVTPerformance forums, selling Gen2 calendar, with nice trucks and hot chicks, for $27 shipped. See here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/LINKREMOVED

:tu:

EDIT: Per zie UberFuhrer, the link is allowed: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=249953 :tu:

03LightningRocks
02-12-2006, 09:19 PM
27 bucks seems like alot for a calender. Does that thing make coffee too?

Rocks:confused:

Tex Arcana
02-12-2006, 09:34 PM
27 bucks seems like alot for a calender. Does that thing make coffee too?

Rocks:confused:

The proceeds go to a good cause. :tu:

03LightningRocks
02-12-2006, 09:36 PM
The proceeds go to a good cause. :tu:

Maybe I missed that part. What's the cause???

Tex Arcana
02-12-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm finding out, just for you. :tongue:

03LightningRocks
02-12-2006, 10:04 PM
I'm finding out, just for you. :tongue:

Seems to me, the cause should be right out in the open. Maybe you can find out for you too....since you bought one.

So if I tell you I have a cause....you will just give me money without asking what the cause is???? What if the cause is for the advancement of communism or something. Heck...maybe it's for some kind of terrorist funding. I dunno about you Tex.

Rocks:cool:

Tex Arcana
02-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Seems to me, the cause should be right out in the open. Maybe you can find out for you too....since you bought one.

So if I tell you I have a cause....you will just give me money without asking what the cause is???? What if the cause is for the advancement of communism or something. Heck...maybe it's for some kind of terrorist funding. I dunno about you Tex.

I figured that it helped support their forum, at the very least. To be honest I didn't look too deeply into the thread, because it's so damn long and on dialup it've taken forever.

If I"m wrong about the cause, I'll amend my statement.. but I wnet ahead 'cuz I'd love to have one.

Besides, fo all you know, Doug wears a turban behind closed doors. :evil

03LightningRocks
02-12-2006, 10:13 PM
SNIP.............
Besides, fo all you know, Doug wears a turban behind closed doors. :evil

That may be...but Doug isn't selling 27 dollar calenders....

So untill we find out what the cause is...if there is one.....I will stick with my opinion that 27 bucks is too much for a calender.

Rocks:beer:

Tex Arcana
02-12-2006, 10:21 PM
That may be...but Doug isn't selling 27 dollar calenders....

So untill we find out what the cause is...if there is one.....I will stick with my opinion that 27 bucks is too much for a calender.

Rocks:beer:

But he *IS* selling access to information on how to make gasoline explode better...http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/texarcana/SMiles/allnighte.gif

Silver_2000
02-12-2006, 11:47 PM
That forum never ceases to amaze me -- What pricks

There is no cause - just some 20 something filling his pockets - Likely printig the damn thing on his dads printer

Link here removed caue he is a prick

Doug

I work with plenty of people that wear turbans but dont wear one myself - but I might have to if I loose the rest of my hair - no one wants to look at my bald melon. :rll:

Tex Arcana
02-13-2006, 12:03 AM
That forum never ceases to amaze me -- What pricks

There is no cause - just some 20 something filling his pockets - Likely printig the damn thing on his dads printer

Doug

I work with plenty of people that wear turbans but dont wear one myself - but I might have to if I loose the rest of my hair - no one wants to look at my bald melon. :rll:

:sigh: I'm sorry, guys.. I saw something I thought was cool, and thought I'd share it. :( We'll see what it looks like, if he stiffs me I used PayPal, and I can slap him thru there.

I shouldn't dis turbans too much, my mom wore 'em alot... but then again, they were in fashion in the late 50's--early 60's... :tu:

hyvltge
02-13-2006, 12:58 AM

Doug

So how am I a prick?

Tex Arcana
02-13-2006, 01:32 AM
Alright, let's take it easy here...

Chandler, post some good pics of your calendar, and show us what we're getting for $27 bucks. And pull back a bit, remember this is *MY* fault for my ignorance.

Doug, most of this is MY fault, for spouting off about something I was ignorant about; I tried to clarify, and I started the flamewar--and dammit, I'm gonan stop it right here. Give him a chance to be decent about it, and to prove that his product is worth it.

So, can't we all get along? :D

hyvltge
02-13-2006, 01:40 AM
No it's cool, I'm not trying to be some keyboard warrior here. I am just simply asking what is this based off of? I have no beef with you or Silver, I just wanted to know where this is coming form, that's all.:beer:

03LightningRocks
02-13-2006, 02:30 AM
Wow Tex....nice work. So did you find out what the cause was? :rll: :rll: :rll:

Silver_2000
02-13-2006, 08:26 AM
No it's cool, I'm not trying to be some keyboard warrior here. I am just simply asking what is this based off of? I have no beef with you or Silver, I just wanted to know where this is coming form, that's all.:beer:

Im my opinion if you are selling something on the internet you should expect questions and you shoudl be able to answer them professionally.

The response below wasnt professional in my opinion. Sounds to me like you were being a prick - Which is why I posted that.

If you are actually going to questions the "nobility" of someone trying to take something they enjoy and turn it into a businees..... Do us both a favor and don't order one. :shrug:

As the
uberfuherer its my right to remove links for any reason and I dont feel we should be using our bandwidth to promote a product that the vendor - ( you ) has a problem answering simple questions about.

Silver_2000
02-13-2006, 08:34 AM
One more question - One more chance for you to respond professionally

Do you have written permission to use all the pictures in the calendar ?
Since you are making money off the calendar the copyright owners would each be within thier rights to a significant portion of the proceeds.

hyvltge
02-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Im my opinion if you are selling something on the internet you should expect questions and you shoudl be able to answer them professionally.

The response below wasnt professional in my opinion. Sounds to me like you were being a prick - Which is why I posted that.

As the its my right to remove links for any reason and I dont feel we should be using our bandwidth to promote a product that the vendor - ( you ) has a problem answering simple questions about.

At the time I felt the question was a personal attack towards me questioning the "nobility" of my actions. I took it as rude and responded accordingly. We obviously are beyond that now as we both have stated what our intentions were and apologized. I don't have a problem answering simple questions, just have a problem with (what I thought at the time) was a personal attack. I guess I just took it too personal. Again, I have apologized and so has Tex so there is no hard feelings.

hyvltge
02-13-2006, 09:21 PM
One more question - One more chance for you to respond professionally

Do you have written permission to use all the pictures in the calendar ?
Since you are making money off the calendar the copyright owners would each be within thier rights to a significant portion of the proceeds.

I was actually the one who set up all the shoots and took all of the photos in the calendar so all copyrights are mine.

Silver_2000
02-13-2006, 09:43 PM
I was actually the one who set up all the shoots and took all of the photos in the calendar so all copyrights are mine.
:tu::tu:

Tex Arcana
02-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Excellent.. now Doug, if he posts a couple of GOOD samples of the calendar here (with hot chicks, natch), will you allow the link to live again?

Hyvltge, will you post at least TWO really good sample pics, with hot chicks? :tu:

Silver_2000
02-14-2006, 01:03 AM
repost the link - I dont care