PDA

View Full Version : Someone hates me.

ChronicReign
03-06-2006, 08:07 PM
So, for those of you that remember, I have been trying to get this seat back into my truck after doing the expy console mod. Here is the situation.

I needed a seat bracket that Ford no longer makes. I was sent the "replacment part" that ford replaced the part I needed with. That didn't fit. I sent that back, and found a dealership that carried the "old" part. I just received it today, and it is even more ill fitting then the first one.

I have no idea what to do. Can I get a custom bracket made? I have no idea where I would go about doing this. Anyway know any shops that can do it? I think I am doomed to ride around with one seat for the rest of my life. :hammer: Grrrrrr.........I am angry.

Alpine
03-06-2006, 08:45 PM
So, for those of you that remember, I have been trying to get this seat back into my truck after doing the expy console mod. Here is the situation.

I needed a seat bracket that Ford no longer makes. I was sent the "replacment part" that ford replaced the part I needed with. That didn't fit. I sent that back, and found a dealership that carried the "old" part. I just received it today, and it is even more ill fitting then the first one.

I have no idea what to do. Can I get a custom bracket made? I have no idea where I would go about doing this. Anyway know any shops that can do it? I think I am doomed to ride around with one seat for the rest of my life. :hammer: Grrrrrr.........I am angry.I know where one is, I will have it for you tomorrow.

Jeff.

02BOLT
03-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Jeffro to the rescue!:tu:

wesman
03-08-2006, 01:02 PM
That Jeff sure is a good fella :tu:

--wes

ChronicReign
03-08-2006, 01:45 PM
That Jeff sure is a good fella :tu:

--wes

Agreed. This whole seat thing has been a huge pain in my ass, and I appretiate the help more than you can imagine!

Alpine
03-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Just picked it up, I will get it to you this weekend.

Jeff.

P.S. Thanks for the kind words, I have all you suckers fooled.:evil