PDA

View Full Version : My new toy!!

tiffo60
03-15-2006, 10:52 PM
I got a yamaha yfz 450 and this thing is fast!!!

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/6085/medium/DSC02097.JPG (http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18034&size=big&cat=6085)

QDRHRSE
03-16-2006, 12:13 AM
Nice! That's more like it....my kind of toy!!!!

bluesvt
03-16-2006, 01:43 AM
Damn nice quad buddy!!! I'm saving my pennies now so I can get another one. I really miss my Banshee but I may go with the new Honda 450r and we def need to hook up and go ride. It will be a few more months before I save up enough to pay almost all of it cash but my parents have some property out in Jacksboro and can ride there and all around it then when night comes bust out the guns and spotlight and shoot all the pesky little animals and hogs!!! :beer:

tiffo60
03-16-2006, 09:15 AM
Damn nice quad buddy!!! I'm saving my pennies now so I can get another one. I really miss my Banshee but I may go with the new Honda 450r and we def need to hook up and go ride. It will be a few more months before I save up enough to pay almost all of it cash but my parents have some property out in Jacksboro and can ride there and all around it then when night comes bust out the guns and spotlight and shoot all the pesky little animals and hogs!!! :beer:

just hit me up when its time, i need a place to ride, i been riding out at my house but 20+ acres just isnt enough, just about the time you get it stretched out its already time to slow down

whitelightning'02
03-16-2006, 11:14 AM
just hit me up when its time, i need a place to ride, i been riding out at my house but 20+ acres just isnt enough, just about the time you get it stretched out its already time to slow down

I know what you mean. I am always looking for a place to ride my 400EX. I found a few, but They are posted and I shouldn't ride on them. I do get to ride on the private roads here in the development (just gotta miss the cars and golf carts), but I'm wearing my tires out doing that..... lol. At least I can ride every day. :tu: There are a few places pretty close to me that you have to pay to ride, so maybe I'll check them out.

tiffo60
03-16-2006, 12:02 PM
I know what you mean. I am always looking for a place to ride my 400EX. I found a few, but They are posted and I shouldn't ride on them. I do get to ride on the private roads here in the development (just gotta miss the cars and golf carts), but I'm wearing my tires out doing that..... lol. At least I can ride every day. :tu: There are a few places pretty close to me that you have to pay to ride, so maybe I'll check them out.

check em out and let me know, im planning a trip up to muenster on the weekend of the first, iv been looking for some people to ride with

bluesvt
03-16-2006, 12:28 PM
you will love it up there! its a good place to ride just watch the cliffs if you go up the trails. if something happens it would be a nasty fall. maybe i can get some things sold and get one quicker. i really do not want to pay more than $100 a month but cheaper is better. our property is 202 acres and there are gravel roads to open up on until you run out of gas! :burnout:

tiffo60
03-16-2006, 01:22 PM
you will love it up there! its a good place to ride just watch the cliffs if you go up the trails. if something happens it would be a nasty fall. maybe i can get some things sold and get one quicker. i really do not want to pay more than $100 a month but cheaper is better. our property is 202 acres and there are gravel roads to open up on until you run out of gas! :burnout:

how much are the 450r's going for? i got the yfz for $7000 out the door, i have heard of some people finding them in like mississippi for 6500 but that wouldnt be worth the gas to go get it and come back

skalywags
03-16-2006, 11:37 PM
check em out and let me know, im planning a trip up to muenster on the weekend of the first, iv been looking for some people to ride with
If you ride out there, make sure you clean it up right away. there are a lot of minerlas in that water. On my dirt bike, I seem t almost always end up with leaky or blown fork seals, and crap that looks like salt deposits. I'd be willing to get and ride with ya, but I'll be on a '06 YZ250 bike.
there is a place that is supposed to be good in Bridgeport, behind a convenient store (it's caled twin Hills)
Also, south you can go to Shiloh Ridge (Alto) it is a lot of fun, or Jacksonville (Mud Creek). I just raced there last week in a Cross Country race.
East go to Gilmer (Barnwell Mt) or Kilgore. I will see if I can find the post with the web sites.

All I'm letting you know, is there are a lot more places than just Muenster.

tiffo60
03-17-2006, 09:31 AM
im game for what ever, the only reason I chose muentser is because its one of the only too places I know to go, which the other one is rocky ridge which is alright just not my first choice, i should be able to keep with your 250 so it should be pretty fun:tu:

skalywags
03-18-2006, 10:50 AM
here check this place out. has a lot of MX, whicjh allow 4-wheelers, but also has alot of places that are trails.
http://www.txtracks.com/

If you go to LINKS it breaks them out by tracks and riding areas