PDA

View Full Version : HALO Lightning Show

RUNVS
04-02-2006, 12:41 AM
It's official. The 4th Annual HALO Lightning Show will be held on April 15 at Tomball Ford. Our sponsors this year will be PSI Motorsports, Lightning Force Performance, Johnny Lightning Performance, Circle D Specialties, Cruisin' Times Magazine, American Autosports Productions, and of course, Rick Boen and the good folks at Tomball Ford.

The charity benefiting from this year's show will be the Texas Chapter of the Paralyzed Veterans of America. Free BBQ and a DJ will be provided by Tomball Ford.

This is a judged event with nine classes and plenty of trophies including special "Best In Show", "Dealer's Choice", "Long Distance", and "Rising Star" awards. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Top Truck trophies will be awarded for each class.

The entry form, rules, and classification documents can be found and dowloaded here..... http://www.svt-enthusiast.com/modules/gallery/album271 (http://www.svt-enthusiast.com/modules/gallery/album271)
Early registration is recommended to insure that the correct t-shirt size for each participant is available.

To download the entry form, open the image file all the way up, right click on the image and do a "save picture as" operation, saving the image to your hard drive. After the image is saved, you can open up Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, or just about any other word processor and "insert" the image into a blank word document, then print it from there.

If problems are encountered, please feel free to email me at halo-vp@sbcglobal.net and I can email the forms to you.

Silver_2000
04-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Edited out a bunch of redundant tags and the size tags that made the text so small my Old eyes couldnt read it

RUNVS
04-13-2006, 08:57 AM
All systems are "GO" and the weather will be perfect for Saturday's event. Hot dogs, sausage-on-a-stick, and soft drinks will be served for lunch.

No one goes home empty handed from the HALO Lightning Show. Come on down and join the fun. :burnout:

tiffo60
04-13-2006, 09:12 AM
keynan you shoud take your truck out there might be a good place to sell it if you still want to get rid of it

RUNVS
04-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Tomball Ford sold one of their pre-owned Lightnings during last year's show. :)