PDA

View Full Version : Got New Job Today

bobbywade69
04-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Starting next week I will be the refrigration tech for terminal B and all office and hotel building in DFW Airport!!! Working for Tervino Mechanical.
:tu:

L8 APEX
04-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Damn, I thought you hit the gravy train at the Fed. Trevino is just another minority contractor. I know a lot of folks that have rolled in and out of their door. The airport is a short term contract usually. See if Jesse Lincoln is still out there. There is also another maint contractor out there Elston Air/ Trane they have another 2-3 years on their contract out there. Watch your back out there they'll throw you under the bus.

bobbywade69
04-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Yea I do have a nice job, but I will be working nights for the rest of my life!! The night shift is taking a toll on my health again like always, I've been doing nights for about 6 years now and its effecting my health. I'm only for the airport contract for 3 months and then I will be the commercial Service tech! But hey they matched my pay and benfits and still have 4 days off, hopefully it will work out good!

Damn, I thought you hit the gravy train at the Fed. Trevino is just another minority contractor. I know a lot of folks that have rolled in and out of their door. The airport is a short term contract usually. See if Jesse Lincoln is still out there. There is also another maint contractor out there Elston Air/ Trane they have another 2-3 years on their contract out there. Watch your back out there they'll throw you under the bus.