PDA

View Full Version : New One

SIL02SVT
06-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Sup guys new owner here and new to community. Just wondering are there any events around north texas for our trucks and if so where?
Also does anyone live close to sherman tx where i'm from with a lightning? Also are there any truck clubs that people can join around the nortex area

Thanks

tliss
06-09-2006, 02:38 PM
This is the truck club to join in N Texas for Lightnings. I think there are one or two guys up in Sherman/Denison. There are several of us in McKinney and Allen too. We have meetings once a month in Dallas, there are groups that go racing quite often, and we have some big events periodically. Keep it tuned in to the events forum and you'll know what's going on.

Tom

SIL02SVT
06-09-2006, 04:32 PM
K thanks man.

Tex Arcana
06-09-2006, 04:36 PM
This is the truck club to join in N Texas for Lightnings. I think there are one or two guys up in Sherman/Denison. There are several of us in McKinney and Allen too. We have meetings once a month in Dallas, there are groups that go racing quite often, and we have some big events periodically. Keep it tuned in to the events forum and you'll know what's going on.

Tom

We probably should form a sub-group, for the people in this neck of the woods. There's lots of places to meet and greet up and down US75/Central Expy, and it would be cool to head north a bit to join our bretheren up there as well.

SIL02SVT
06-09-2006, 06:25 PM
yea man for sure i come down 75 all the time to mckinney and plano with my girl to do **** i could meet up anytime to check out rides and things to get ideas becuz i'm bone stock.

Mark #2
06-09-2006, 07:09 PM
yea man for sure i come down 75 all the time to mckinney and plano with my girl to do **** i could meet up anytime to check out rides and things to get ideas becuz i'm bone stock.

Sounds like a BoneDaddy' event to me;)
Welcome to the club.

L8 APEX
06-09-2006, 09:31 PM
There was a volunteer fire fighter up that way with a Lightning but I haven't heard from him since a run-in with the law a while back.

my2002lightning
06-10-2006, 02:36 AM
There are several black/white/dsg/sonic-blues here in Allen that I've seen that are yet unaffiliated. I've also seen white/silver Gen. IIs in Whitesboro.

I know of 1 Silver, 1 Sonic-Blue and 2 Red Gen II owners just north of the Red River, too.

Welcome.

Ronald

Tex Arcana
06-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Sounds like a BoneDaddy' event to me;)
Welcome to the club.
Or Texas Roadhouse, El FEnix, SNUFFERS!!, Cafe Brazil, IHOP, Ruby Tuesday's (all of these in McKinney); Red Lobster plus about thousand other places in Plano and Allen.

How 'bout this: NETLO?? North-East Texas Lightning Owners?? :rll:

(cringing in anticipation of the banhammer)