PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Rose Classic

TP Derrick D
08-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Reminder for anyone interested in attending the annual Yellow Rose Classic all Ford show @ Will Rogers coliseum in Ft Worth this Fri,Sat & Sun.

99WhiteBeast
08-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Are you showing Derrick? I'll probably go out there this afternoon (day off) or head over Sunday morning.

FRDRCING
08-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Dad and I made it out there yesterday. Lots of nice cars and trucks out there.

ChronicReign
08-13-2006, 12:26 PM
Ya I checked it out yesterday too. Lots of cool stuff. Saw a silver L in the parking lot with a PR sticker in the back window, someone here I am guessing?

BC Lightning
08-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Ya I checked it out yesterday too. Lots of cool stuff. Saw a silver L in the parking lot with a PR sticker in the back window, someone here I am guessing?

Did it have 20's and a ram air hood, if so it was probably Derrick or TPDerrickD, da king of bling :D

ChronicReign
08-14-2006, 09:32 AM
Did it have 20's and a ram air hood, if so it was probably Derrick or TPDerrickD, da king of bling :D

No, had the stockers on there. 01-02 if my memory serves me correctly.

TP Derrick D
08-14-2006, 11:45 AM

Yeah, I was there on Sat in my L but did not show Steve-0, took my grandson for a couple days of fun before he went back to school. I also took him up to Unique Performance for a tour of the shop so he could see the "Eleanor" Mustangs being built. Also the new Foose Camaro production that they have started. They will be doing a Cuda / Challenger also. They had the Hummer H2 that Tim Duncan had blinged out to give to someone that helped him in his career. It will be the story on Payback this Wednesday. It may be gone by now. But it was :tu:

02BOLT
08-14-2006, 08:36 PM
No, had the stockers on there. 01-02 if my memory serves me correctly.

Possibly my old truck.:cool: