PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Idiocy

98Cobra
11-04-2002, 10:09 AM
So I was on my way back from OK yesterday, when north of Denton this stupid ass in a Mazda 626 comes screaming up on my ass(I am in the left lane). There is a car right in front of me, and a truck in the right lane just slightly ahead of the car in the left lane. So, he whips around me, and I am thinking, "where does he think he is going?" Just then, he starts getting over in front of me! There wasn't even half a car length between me and the next car, but he was bringing his hooptie the hell over anyway. So I hit the brakes to avoid a collison, but at this point, it was my mission in life to get back in front of this guy. Due to heavy traffic, this didnt happen until just south of Ft. Worth Dr. I got in front of him, and then proceeded to slow down to 60(the limit anyway) with a car in the other lane so he couldnt pass. I kept him back there, and then when the other lane opened up, he finally took the bait and tried to pass, but I just turned up the wick a little and closed him off by speeding up to the next car and then resuming my (slow) speed. :D Finally, he just exited, but he had the nerve to flip me off as he did so, even though he is the one who tried to kill me, litterally.

Anyway, wanted to vent, and if by some miracle that jacka$$ sees this, buddy, you do that again and I *will* run you off the road. :flaming:

Logan
11-04-2002, 11:04 AM
Do what I do, just run em off the road. It's quite gratifying...

wesman
11-04-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Logan
Do what I do, just run em off the road. It's quite gratifying...

lol

--wes

Red2002
11-04-2002, 06:00 PM
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/images/1855-2588-34155.gif

Crawford
11-04-2002, 07:04 PM
Damn dude, that sucks. I hate road ragers!

blueoval01
11-04-2002, 08:02 PM
LMFAO ...... Wondered if Laurence had a smilie for that ... :d

L8 APEX
11-04-2002, 11:47 PM
My next mod will be front and rear mounted Co2 powered lug nut launchers:banana:

J.D. Blackwell
11-05-2002, 01:00 PM
Man I had some guys flip me off on my way to Broken Bow, OK the other day and if I wouldn't have had my 9 with me I would have slammed on my brakes to make them ram into me and get out and cut those bastards. I figured since I had my gun I better not do it. There ain't no telling what I would do.:nono:

TXBLU
11-05-2002, 05:32 PM
That's exactly the kind of crap that led me to stop carrying my Sig in the L. I have had several rice pukes try to wedge their little punk cars into the space (that didn't exist) in front of me.Usually, if I can tell that the shoulder is clean and wide enough, I will move up to the bumper of the car in front of me while making sure the nimrod in the ricer doesn't swap paint. Then when he knows he can't get in, I move back into the lane. I have yet to have one not back off/move over. I know that if I keep behaving like this, one of them will trade some paint, but they will have a hard time explaining to the cops why they hit my truck in the side, while I was in the left lane.

I hate rice!!!:throw: