PDA

View Full Version : Arlington/Ftworth meet up

PoorSvtman
09-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Ok since we have a few new people in the area i figured its time for me to set up another meet.

Normaly we meet up on sunday go to hooters then to the track. The hooters we go to is off green oaks and I20, has free beer. Theres a new place called winghouse off 30 and collins right next to that hooters. I think the food is better and the talent is ALOT better.

Now im not going to actualy set this up till after Lightning fest so everyone can come. But if any one wants to meet up anyways next weekend let me know.

So toss me some ideas if you want to stray away from the typical hooters food and want to go somewhere else....

SVTJoseCuervo
09-16-2006, 03:41 PM
Im down For winghouse....food is alot better :tu:
and i know quite a few chicks there, and my gf works there too knana sooo she can probbly hook ya up a lil with the check haha...no free beer tho :tongue: but better chicks and better food for sure..plus they got Pool Tables/bar/arcade games what not..i think overall is better than hooters....then yall can hook me up with some beer...im only 19:o haha

mk5.0
09-16-2006, 04:53 PM
Im down....;)

PoorSvtman
09-16-2006, 04:55 PM
knana Ok so im def gunna set something up for after Lightning fest...

SVTJoseCuervo
09-16-2006, 05:27 PM
Word

PoorSvtman
09-16-2006, 05:28 PM
if any of you all want to get together next weekend that arent going to Lfest we can have a mini meet:beer:

wesman
09-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Funny you mention Winghouse. I'm heading there in a few minutes to watch some PPV boxing.

I'll give an update on the Sat night talent :beer:

--wes

SVTJoseCuervo
09-16-2006, 09:42 PM
haha i just got back from there..went to see the gf...on the way back i beat 2 chevys.a cobalt ss and a silverado ss...nothing big but they were asking for it :nana2

wesman
09-17-2006, 01:17 AM
Which one is the GF? I was there for pretty much the whole night. I saw a Shadow Grey sitting up front on the left when we came in. We stayed until right after the Barrerra fight ended.....I didn't get anyone to run me at all on the way home.....although another L that's from North Carolina it turns out did rev at me.:burnout:

Pretty uneventful night....which is a shame, I still had in race gas and the race tune for some unknowing victim :rll: :throw:

--wes

SVTJoseCuervo
09-17-2006, 01:51 AM
Which one is the GF? I was there for pretty much the whole night. I saw a Shadow Grey sitting up front on the left when we came in. We stayed until right after the Barrerra fight ended.....I didn't get anyone to run me at all on the way home.....although another L that's from North Carolina it turns out did rev at me.:burnout:

Pretty uneventful night....which is a shame, I still had in race gas and the race tune for some unknowing victim :rll: :throw:

--wes

haha...that was my L dude...parked on the To Go parking lot in the front..they dont care...her name is Jessie..i will post some pics soon...she has jet black hair and big boobs -just got a boobjob- there was some ugly girls today haha..she was mad that they hired a few of them..but all my friends that work there :bows

http://groups.myspace.com/winghousehotties

thats her group tthing on her myspace stuff...u can check out some of the winghouse chicks there:tu:

wish i had seen ur L up there tho.

RSVT
09-17-2006, 02:19 PM
what sunday yall talking about im bound to go i havent went to any kind of meeting ever since i join this site havent really got meet any of yall

PoorSvtman
09-17-2006, 02:21 PM
dunno yet.. but L fest is this upcoming weekend so most everyone will be gone. So probly after that...

ChronicReign
09-17-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm down too, although I live nowhere near Ft Worth or Arlington. I would love for there to be a big L turnout to Kennedale like last time I went. :nana2

SVTJoseCuervo
09-17-2006, 04:00 PM
I'm down too, although I live nowhere near Ft Worth or Arlington. I would love for there to be a big L turnout to Kennedale like last time I went. :nana2
we could do that.,...thursdays is when theres more ppl at kennadale than any other day..from wat i heard

Cammin4V
09-17-2006, 04:20 PM
I am down. In Fort Worth, so the drive isn't too bad.

Pick a time and let us know.

PoorSvtman
09-17-2006, 09:16 PM
we could do that.,...thursdays is when theres more ppl at kennadale than any other day..from wat i heard

Anybody want to go this thursday?

But usualy the sunday meets i put together have a pretty damn good turn out...

04SVTRACING
09-17-2006, 09:27 PM
How about two sundays after L Fest? That will give some of us time to get back on our feet money wise? :) If you know what I mean.

SVTJoseCuervo
09-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Im down for sunday actually....got school on thursdays haha :o

Just make it after the Lfest...i bet a few more ppl would actually go.

Im down anyday..is up to everyone else ;)

gagspa
09-18-2006, 10:44 AM
If I'm available, I'm in. Weekends are usually best, but whenever.

02SVTKID
09-18-2006, 11:27 AM
Hey mike im in if i dont go to the Fall Nationals this weekend for sunday. We can have like u said our own mini meet. we could do the usualy hooters track thing. ( if so some one let me borrow traction bars i wanna run my slicks lol jk) but yea if im not at the fall nationals then ill be there sunday if yall get to gether. Let me know.

bluesvt
09-18-2006, 06:02 PM
I can make it to both meets, dunno about the track but I will def come hang out.

RSVT
09-18-2006, 11:28 PM
so whats gunna go down guys is it thurs or sunday and when exact

SVTJoseCuervo
09-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Sunday should be better for all of us I believe....Mike make it happen :cool:

bluesvt
09-22-2006, 06:00 PM
So this Sunday or not? If so what time? :beer:

PoorSvtman
09-22-2006, 06:03 PM
No, not realy going to set up anything till after everyone gets back from L fest and has time to rest... Those bastards... wish i was going again this year...

04SVTRACING
09-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Thanks for waitin on us all to get back Mike........Can we do the meet two sundays after L-Fest. That we kinda get caught up on the money and things. That would be great.

PoorSvtman
09-22-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks for waitin on us all to get back Mike........Can we do the meet two sundays after L-Fest. That we kinda get caught up on the money and things. That would be great.

Yea thats what i was planning... Make sure tifton gets me my xlarge L fest shirt!

ChronicReign
10-05-2006, 08:05 PM
so is this still happening? It should be this Sunday right? Anyone?

SVTJoseCuervo
10-05-2006, 09:10 PM
so is this still happening? It should be this Sunday right? Anyone?

Si Seņor

wesman
10-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Hrmm...thought it was next weekend. So when is it actually, it's pretty much Fri at this point and no real plan in place

--wes

PoorSvtman
10-05-2006, 09:40 PM
Hrmm...thought it was next weekend. So when is it actually, it's pretty much Fri at this point and no real plan in place

--wes

theres another thread going now, i slacked off with working long days and being tired and didnt realy set it up. Seems most want to do it this sunday tho