PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale 10-22-06

RSVT
10-23-2006, 05:20 PM
went to the track yesterday and saw 2 L's, 1 was 01-02 white, the other 01-02 wheels blk on blk , the white had a PR sticker on back mid window, and got luckey on the win he took over me, i got off the line but i have no traction:burnout: good kill though:beer: , does anyone have bolt-on traction bars, and are they good jus ordered some Lakewoods bolt-ons

wesman
10-23-2006, 09:42 PM
I'm boycotting that crap hole. The last 5 times I have been I have a total of about 8 runs in. They run it like crap and are as unorganized as they come. If something goes wrong they take forever to clean it up, just unprofessional IMO.

--wes

umclightning
10-24-2006, 02:11 AM
I'm boycotting that crap hole. The last 5 times I have been I have a total of about 8 runs in. They run it like crap and are as unorganized as they come. If something goes wrong they take forever to clean it up, just unprofessional IMO.

--wes

I agree :beer: I hook better on the streets than at that place.

charlie
10-24-2006, 09:26 PM
I agree :beer: I hook better on the streets than at that place.

Sounds like the track on I-35 North of Denton. The trak prep is bad. And not to fond of Jack (the owner) either.

Charlie

99WhiteBeast
10-24-2006, 09:41 PM
does anyone have bolt-on traction bars, and are they good jus ordered some Lakewoods bolt-ons

They are OK to minimize some wheel hop for mimimal mods. If you are laying down some big power straight bars (58") are needed IMO

BC Lightning
10-24-2006, 09:45 PM
They are OK to minimize some wheel hop for mimimal mods. If you are laying down some big power straight bars (58") are needed IMO

I'd just go with the Metcos :rolleyes:

Mark #2
10-24-2006, 09:46 PM

Metco lowers are okay too, I think ;)

RSVT
10-25-2006, 04:30 PM

i have alot of wheel hopping:mad: , hopefuly it dont do as much, i heard that the track by I35 and Denton is better than Kennedale i guess not both the same