PDA

View Full Version : L Sighting

SIL02SVT
12-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Was it anyone on here Red L with billet grills and and red lightning bolt in back middle glass?

In Arlington on cooper st.

wesman
12-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Was it anyone on here Red L with billet grills and and red lightning bolt in back middle glass?

When did you see it? You sure it was a lightning bolt on the back glass and not a PR sticker? What kind of wheels ?

--wes

SIL02SVT
12-26-2006, 04:52 PM
well I also think I saw you I was at razoos eating and saw another red one but could hardly see it because of traffic but I think it had a red tint line in the front windshield. But the reason I was asking about that one is because there were two guys in the truck and was looking and pointing at me like they wanted to kill me. Also it had 02 wheels.

wesman
12-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Wasn't me....I'm friendly, jusk ask anyone :)

:beer:

02SVTpimp
12-28-2006, 12:01 PM

U might have saw me, im usually always in that area but i definatly dont have a lightning bolt on the back window or a red tint on the front... but mine is an 02 red lightning... but i only saw a black L in the mall parkin lot that was it this weekend... oh and at my friends neighborhood, a silver one with a tool box in the back and steps on it, used as a work truck, pissed me off, lol...

bluesvt
12-28-2006, 05:36 PM
U might have saw me, im usually always in that area but i definatly dont have a lightning bolt on the back window or a red tint on the front... but mine is an 02 red lightning... but i only saw a black L in the mall parkin lot that was it this weekend... oh and at my friends neighborhood, a silver one with a tool box in the back and steps on it, used as a work truck, pissed me off, lol...

Saw that silver one a while back on 360. :vomit: The big bug shield, window rain guards (not dissing yours beau :D ) tool box, bed rails, the works.

02SVTpimp
12-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Saw that silver one a while back on 360. :vomit: The big bug shield, window rain guards (not dissing yours beau :D ) tool box, bed rails, the works.

haha, THE EXACT SAME ONE right there... he stays on my buddys street, i wanted to ring the door bell and ask what he was thinking, but it was kinda late... he had a bunch of cut up tree branchs in the bed so im guessin its his work truck? idk, lol

PoorSvtman
12-29-2006, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=02SVTpimp;116025] but i only saw a black L in the mall parkin lot that was it this weekend... QUOTE]

probly me.....