PDA

View Full Version : Show me your Nitrous Setup

04 RedApple
12-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Got an NX Nitrous System for Xmas.
Now have to decide best place to mount solenoids and nozzle so the 2-ft N20 and fuel lines furnished with system will all reach properly.
Please show me pics of your Nitrous System setup!

wesman
12-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Not to be a d!ck....but why can the Houston folks join so easily on our board and you need an act of congress to get on their boards???

Halo sucks!

--wes

L8 APEX
12-27-2006, 01:56 AM
Because Houston is full of sneaky hoods or something like that:D

03LightningRocks
12-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Not to be a d!ck....but why can the Houston folks join so easily on our board and you need an act of congress to get on their boards???

Halo sucks!

--wes

I think it has to do with Andre. I tried to join that board about four years ago. It turned into a pissing match with Andre. They had some kind of goofy interrogation form asking for everything from my place of birth to my great aunts shoe size. Wasn't worth the trouble to me.

:santa2

diablolightning
12-27-2006, 11:56 AM
I think it has to do with Andre. I tried to join that board about four years ago. It turned into a pissing match with Andre. They had some kind of goofy interrogation form asking for everything from my place of birth to my great aunts shoe size. Wasn't worth the trouble to me.

:santa2

lol, so true

Silver_2000
12-27-2006, 12:37 PM
Dont get me started

Ill see what I can do to make life difficult for The Houston based IPs
Just so they feel at home...

Doug

03LightningRocks
12-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Dont get me started

Ill see what I can do to make life difficult for The Houston based IPs
Just so they feel at home...

Doug

LOL....ah man, it's not their fault Andre is anti-social. Most of the fellers from Houston are pretty good guys. Actually, a couple of those Houston fellers are not welcomed on the Halo sight. They won't have anywhere to go if we run them off.....

I vote we just ban Andre....:evil

diablolightning
12-27-2006, 10:59 PM
LOL....ah man, it's not their fault Andre is anti-social. Most of the fellers from Houston are pretty good guys. Actually, a couple of those Houston fellers are not welcomed on the Halo sight. They won't have anywhere to go if we run them off.....

I vote we just ban Andre....:evil
lol :rll:

04 RedApple
12-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Sorry...guess I didn't know it was territorial! Joined TALON several years ago, actually, before I joined HALO and was even one of your supporting vendors for a year!

Thought I had a pretty good relationship with Doug and some of the other folks on the board!

03LightningRocks
12-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Sorry...guess I didn't know it was territorial! Joined TALON several years ago, actually, before I joined HALO and was even one of your supporting vendors for a year!

Thought I had a pretty good relationship with Doug and some of the other folks on the board!

I think you still do Bill.... your more than welcomed here. I think wes was just bringing up how tough it can be to get the same welcome from the Halo sight.

I was just making sure to point out that the issue was not with the general population of Houston, just one little short dude...:evil.

Back on topic...I would have posted a pic of my nitrous kit, but it is all laying in pieces all over the shop. Jim D. never got the chance to put it back on after he changed the motor out for me.

Silver_2000
12-28-2006, 05:22 AM

Thought I had a pretty good relationship with Doug and some of the other folks on the board!just having some fun

We try to be as inclusive as we can while it seems that Halo tries to be as exclusive as possible
Which for a Club centered around a truck that they stopped making 3 years ago seems a bit redundant

WA 2 FST
12-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Ok, so is someone going to post nitrous pics or not? :D

TXLIGHTNING
12-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Ok, so is someone going to post nitrous pics or not? :D :rll:

04 RedApple
12-28-2006, 04:58 PM
I agree, these boards should be simple to join and should be about sharing of information & ideas for a really great truck, not where you live!

Now, I know TALON has some really great nitrous setups. Let's see some pics!:D

tiffo60
12-28-2006, 05:04 PM
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CIMG6697.JPG

this is a pic of one of the boys here

Fuzion
12-29-2006, 10:08 AM
Now thats a nice setup!

L8 APEX
12-29-2006, 10:50 AM
That was a rush job I have done better.
http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/medium/CIMG5029.JPG