PDA

View Full Version : L sightning and not a good one.

Shiner1
12-31-2006, 02:16 PM
My wife and I spent a couple of nights at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine for our Aniversary. As we were leaving Friday morning I saw a Red L parked in front of the hotel. The problem is, there is a small lake in front of the hotel. The L did not make it to the lake but it was damn close. Looks like the L ran off the road and down a small embankment with the nose about 3-4 feet from the water. If it was one of us, fess up and spill the story...:eek2:

02SVTKID
12-31-2006, 02:40 PM
HAhaha that was my friend Kyle, or is known on here as 02SVTpimp, (same guy who just blew his motor). I was workin at discount tire and he called me to tell me what he did. Luckily there was no damage done just had to get a tow truck to pull him back out. Everything is all and well and we have been thinking about havin a little get together a hooters sometime soon. Im sure mike (poorsvtman) since he is the one who always organizes the get togethers.

Shiner1
12-31-2006, 06:40 PM
I had my Razor, should have gotten a picture. That was weird to see. You don't expect to see a Gen 2 trying to go off road. What happened?

L8 APEX
12-31-2006, 06:45 PM
Moonshine and Whitebeast have logged many many miles off pavement in their L's.

99WhiteBeast
12-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Moonshine and Whitebeast have logged many many miles off pavement in their L's.

True dat- It does surprising well in muddy pastures or 4x4ing on washed out dirt roads in the Chihuahuan Desert:D

PoorSvtman
12-31-2006, 06:57 PM
well i dated a girl in alavardo and well no such thing as a paved road out there.. when it rained it all turned to goo and the Ls do handle well.. Of course one time i had to do a little mud drifting lol

Moonshine
01-02-2007, 11:58 AM
True dat- It does surprising well in muddy pastures or 4x4ing on washed out dirt roads in the Chihuahuan Desert:D

'Tis true, 'tis true. Although they seem to get better traction off road when there's a bunch of critter blood running out of the bed.