PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions???

bluesvt
01-15-2007, 05:28 PM
The cheap stuff they put on the inside door handles is chipping off and cuts my hand all the time. I peeled most of it off on the drivers side, wondering what kind of paint or something I can put on it. I don't see why they did not leave it black like 02 and below.

bluesvt
01-21-2007, 01:52 PM
No one else has had this prob? I gradually peel a little more off each day but it's starting to get a little harder on the back side. Do they still sell the black ones? I am tempted to just go buy new one but first trying to go the cheaper route.

Mark #2
01-21-2007, 02:50 PM
No one else has had this prob? I gradually peel a little more off each day but it's starting to get a little harder on the back side. Do they still sell the black ones? I am tempted to just go buy new one but first trying to go the cheaper route.

Get the scrapers and sand paper out, take all the coating off and spray with car interior paint of your choice.

gagspa
01-22-2007, 09:10 AM
That happened on the wife's L so we took it in for warranty repair right before the warranty ran out. They just replaced it.

bluesvt
01-22-2007, 06:46 PM
That happened on the wife's L so we took it in for warranty repair right before the warranty ran out. They just replaced it.

They will prob say my pulley, exhaust and everything else caused it to chip. :rolleyes: