PDA

View Full Version : spotted Red L

PoorSvtman
01-22-2007, 05:44 PM
Spotted a red L with a white windsheild banner that says "lightning" Looks to have the front grill mod done with that chrome fender trim..

I saw it sunday on debbie lane and 287 when i was helping my friend move into his new shop. Friend was driving a black crew cab dodge ram on air ride and was in front of me..

L-Fever
01-22-2007, 06:13 PM
I think we saw that same one in Denton a couple weeks ago! Poor Lightning! :vomit:

Spotted a red L with a white windsheild banner that says "lightning" Looks to have the front grill mod done with that chrome fender trim..

I saw it sunday on debbie lane and 287 when i was helping my friend move into his new shop. Friend was driving a black crew cab dodge ram on air ride and was in front of me..

PoorSvtman
01-22-2007, 06:45 PM
This was a young kid... it didnt have the chrome trim on the fenders.. just the grill mod like what larry did...

L-Fever
01-22-2007, 06:50 PM
The one we saw had molding all over and a chrome colored bug shield!

Nuhklz
01-22-2007, 08:36 PM

:eek: :eek2: :vomit:

SVTJoseCuervo
01-22-2007, 09:53 PM

:eek:

Ohmsby
01-22-2007, 10:11 PM
let's not forget the rainbow window tint and the rear glass thing that looked like a lightning storm some chrome fender molding and on and on this thing was hideous :hammer:

PoorSvtman
01-22-2007, 10:50 PM

def not the same guy... this pretty much stock minus the front grill mod and Lightning in white letters on the front windshield