PDA

View Full Version : Need to borrow throttle body

BC Lightning
01-23-2007, 01:53 PM
anyone have a stock throttle body laying around I can borrow?? I have a buyer on Nloc for my accufab and need something to get me by for a little while

Sixpipes
01-23-2007, 02:21 PM
I have one...

anyone have a stock throttle body laying around I can borrow?? I have a buyer on Nloc for my accufab and need something to get me by for a little while

BC Lightning
01-23-2007, 02:45 PM
I have one...

Sweet, I'll shoot ya a pm

StormShadow
01-23-2007, 06:24 PM
I have one too. Biatch

wesman
01-25-2007, 11:03 AM
I've got one too....may switch it out and see if that cures some of my "truck is running shitty" problems.

--wes

BC Lightning
01-25-2007, 03:27 PM
I've got one too....may switch it out and see if that cures some of my "truck is running shitty" problems.

--wes

Thanks, but Dennis droped his stocker off and I sent out the single blade today

I was hoping that it might help mine out as well, I gave the truck a little gas today and it shut off on the highway, had to caost to the side and start it up again, if I give anything more than 1/4 throttle then it starts studdering, back firing, and all kinds of other good stuff :hammer:

tiffo60
01-25-2007, 03:31 PM
Thanks, but Dennis droped his stocker off and I sent out the single blade today

I was hoping that it might help mine out as well, I gave the truck a little gas today and it shut off on the highway, had to caost to the side and start it up again, if I give anything more than 1/4 throttle then it starts studdering, back firing, and all kinds of other good stuff :hammer:

did you hook the mass air back up:D , could be the tps too

BC Lightning
01-25-2007, 03:38 PM
did you hook the mass air back up:D , could be the tps too

never took off the mass air and everything else is hooked up, even used carb cleaner around potiental leaky air spots to see if there were any leaks and the motor didnt rev up

Steve-o gave me part numbers for every thing I need to make my own spark plug kit so I will be heading to the store and buying all the tools I need and doing alot of maintence to her next weekend, I've ordered new OEM coil packs and going to change the plugs as well as oli, fuel filter, check the vac lines on the back of the whipple and clean up the engine bay from all the stuff I picked up from the bad weather.

Throwing no codes though :rolleyes: