PDA

View Full Version : ski trip

bluesvt
02-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Just got back from the best 5 days of skiing ever. Red River, New Mexico was incredible this year since they have been getting pounded with snow. We actually did our skiing in Angel Fire which was actually a little better. I will post a few pics as soon as I get them downloaded. I did not hit any trees either Terry. :beer:

dboat
02-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Just got back from the best 5 days of skiing ever. Red River, New Mexico was incredible this year since they have been getting pounded with snow. We actually did our skiing in Angel Fire which was actually a little better. I will post a few pics as soon as I get them downloaded. I did not hit any trees either Terry. :beer:

Sounds great, learned to ski at Red River.. did you do any runs at Taos? I saw my life pass before my eyes there a time or two:rolleyes:

Dana

bluesvt
02-06-2007, 09:57 PM
No Taos but I wanted to. My dad, a friend of theirs and I prob were the only ones that would have enjoyed Taos. The rest were beginners but were pretty dang good for only skiing a few times maybe a couple more times and they will be ready. I love Red River though, it is an awesome place to stay especially with the weather they have been having.

bluesvt
02-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Sorry they were taken with my phone so poor quality but here is the trip over and some runs and off the lift looking back. It's crazy b/c we left from Jacksboro Friday morn and we had got 3in out there so it was white all the way which was pretty cool!

bluesvt
02-06-2007, 10:09 PM
the lift

bluesvt
02-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Sorry I suck at posting pics. http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=21039&ppuser=829

Mika
02-07-2007, 01:30 AM
Nice man. Glad you made it back safe.

Mika