PDA

View Full Version : My old friend Crwon

L8 APEX
03-17-2007, 11:41 PM
It has been a very very stressful March with the shop closing, job searching, relocating to ND etc.. So today after my last trip with packed trailer o' crap. I came home to steaks and Crwon. I forgot how sweet it was, I have truely missed its caress. Sweet Crwon dreams for me! Tomorrow I have to R&R a header gasket for Larry then take the trailer to storage. Then it is off to my apt to make sense of all the boxes and **** everywhere. Into the orfice on Monday:rolleyes:

WA 2 FST
03-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Obviously "crwon" is having its desired effect, Terry. :beer:

LivinEZ
03-19-2007, 10:28 PM
It has been a very very stressful March with the shop closing, job searching, relocating to ND etc.. So today after my last trip with packed trailer o' crap. I came home to steaks and Crwon. I forgot how sweet it was, I have truely missed its caress. Sweet Crwon dreams for me! Tomorrow I have to R&R a header gasket for Larry then take the trailer to storage. Then it is off to my apt to make sense of all the boxes and **** everywhere. Into the orfice on Monday:rolleyes:

It was good having you around buddy... take care in the real world and stop by anytime. :tu: Without a renter, I have to figure something else out now to pad my mod fund :rolleyes:

03LightningRocks
03-20-2007, 10:11 PM

Where are you storing the trailer and what are they charging you?

Moonshine
03-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Where are you storing the trailer and what are they charging you?

I talked to my neighbor, who had some extra space in his barn. Terry's trailer is residing there, rent free, although I may make him share some Crwon. :D

L8 APEX
03-21-2007, 09:55 AM
My stuff is spread far and wide from Alvarado to Plano and a few stops inbetween. Do you have a free spot up here Rocks? I'd like to get stuff closer. I had to go buy some cheapo tools at WalMart the other night because all of my tools are 70 miles away!
As for Brian, I am very liberal with the sharing of my Crown.:)

03LightningRocks
03-21-2007, 03:22 PM
My stuff is spread far and wide from Alvarado to Plano and a few stops inbetween. Do you have a free spot up here Rocks? I'd like to get stuff closer. I had to go buy some cheapo tools at WalMart the other night because all of my tools are 70 miles away!
As for Brian, I am very liberal with the sharing of my Crown.:)

I wish I had some space. The place I park my trailer is 50 bucks a month, which is actually one hell of a deal for this area. It has security and is about 15 minutes from my house. I need to get a place of my own for the company. Last year killed me, so I have had to put some of my wants on hold. You know how the HVAC business is. Feast or famine. The company has gotten just big enough to choke on, but not big enough yet to retire. I have to gross 100K a month, just to break even. This sh!t is getting old. Anyway....I can only dream about having some place to park my toys.
I was hoping you had found a better deal than I am getting for my space. Sounds like you did....:D .