PDA

View Full Version : Silly airport regulations

L8 APEX
05-07-2007, 05:30 PM
Guess I get to start playing patty cake with the TSA folks. TSA takes your average $6 hr ****stick, and turns them into a $25hr federal employee ****stick:hammer:

AA rule-Ammunition is limited to 11 lbs. per passenger.

Ohmsby
05-07-2007, 08:06 PM
I get the pleasure of these folks at least four to five times a month and I agree with you the majority of these a$$hats were the same ****sticks that wore he maroon blazer for $7 an hour and to add insult to injury the fail miserably every time they are tested but we FEEEEEL safer and that makes it better:tex

PUMP
05-07-2007, 09:40 PM
I get the pleasure of these folks at least four to five times a month and I agree with you the majority of these a$$hats were the same ****sticks that wore he maroon blazer for $7 an hour and to add insult to injury the fail miserably every time they are tested but we FEEEEEL safer and that makes it better:tex
As Tonto said to the Lone Ranger, "What do you mean We - white-man!"

STooPiD
05-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Ive managed to walk right through security with cigarettes, lighters, and sometimes knives. I could sneak a pipe bomb past these ****ing retards and pass it off as a can of shaving cream.

03LightningRocks
05-10-2007, 01:01 AM
Snip..........I could sneak a pipe bomb past these ****ing retards and pass it off as a can of shaving cream.

Give it a try. Be sure and let us know how it all works out. :rolleyes: