PDA

View Full Version : Lake Patrol

Beaudee
05-18-2007, 04:04 PM
I was fishin @ Lewisville today and got stopped by ranger rick and a news crew.He searched my boat for beer and a safety check.Guess they are gona use it to warn folks about the lake on Memorial day.I wasnt drinkin nothing!!:DYou all watch it on the lake over the holiday.Look for a red neck on a bass boat on the news,dont know what channel,didnt ask.

98Cobra
05-18-2007, 05:03 PM
On a Friday? Talk about slow day.

Silver_2000
05-18-2007, 05:37 PM
What gives them the right to search for anything ?

Is it illegal to have beer on the lake ?

SVTJoseCuervo
05-18-2007, 06:36 PM

I was wondering that...If they had search me...they would of found kegs in there :D

Mark #2
05-18-2007, 06:51 PM

Lavon made it illegal ~12 years ago?
They would sight you with binoculars and come make a visit, saying we saw you with a beer.

Starting putting beer in Gatorade bottles, should have filed the patent for beer in plastic bottles.:D

Had a hidden cooler under the rear seat, never got a ticket, but
Guess when I sold my boat;)

Beaudee
05-18-2007, 07:09 PM

He asked to see my cooler,i said o.k. and opened it and there was only 2 beers,soda and water.He asked how many i had.I said nothing!!!I was saving em for after fishin.Always throw your emptys in a diff. compartment.:D He asked for fire ext.,throw saver,life vest,and registration.No its not illegal to have alcohol but a BWI is just as bad as a DWI.I always maintain a legal limit when i am driven.He was lookin alful hard to make an example out of someone for the camera crew.I think its about Memorial day weekend.

SVTJoseCuervo
05-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Im trying to get a JetSki this summer...3-4k but then again I want to buy stuff for the truck :(...
Im going to Honduras next month, hopefully I will return with some cash to get me one.

slick-svt
05-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Im trying to get a JetSki this summer...3-4k but then again I want to buy stuff for the truck :(...
Im going to Honduras next month, hopefully I will return with some cash to get me one.
Had five of them if I could do it again I'd keep the seadoo gsx limited and put the rest in the truck :rolleyes: