PDA

View Full Version : break in

bluelightningryan
07-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Last night I had my Passenger window busted and a CD case stolen. All my stuff was scatterd all over the place. They left the video camara, second CD case my SCT tunner was thrown to the front and my Helmat and radar detector was still there. I think they were teenagers which was watching me come home last night in my appartments. It happend sometime after 12:40 and didnt hear a car alarm at all. The Euless police said because its after 12:00 you could rule out teenagers because of curfew.:flaming:

mikelemoine
07-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Last night I had my Passenger window busted and a CD case stolen. All my stuff was scatterd all over the place. They left the video camara, second CD case my SCT tunner was thrown to the front and my Helmat and radar detector was still there. I think they were teenagers which was watching me come home last night in my appartments. It happend sometime after 12:40 and didnt hear a car alarm at all. The Euless police said because its after 12:00 you could rule out teenagers because of curfew.:flaming:
Hmmm, guess teenagers must do all their crimes before midnight so they don't get in trouble for being out after curfew? Sorry to hear about your stuff, at least they didn't take the expensive stuff.

slick-svt
07-25-2007, 09:15 PM
I added a pair of loud airhorns to my truck can be heard blocks away and there is no mistaken it

dboat
07-25-2007, 09:16 PM
That really stinks.. sorry to hear about it..

Dana

LocoLightning02
07-25-2007, 10:25 PM
That sux. I dont even lock mine up here in the sticks. If they get pass the dog the punks can have everything.

Have you put the 6lb on yet?

tiffo60
07-26-2007, 08:08 AM
That sucks man, what part of fort worth are you in?

Ohmsby
07-26-2007, 11:32 AM
sounds like it definitely was not teenagers you know with the curfew and all. That sucks balls:throw:

L8 APEX
07-26-2007, 11:50 AM
It's Tyrone!
http://users.adelphia.net/~mbhaywood/tyrone_biggums.bmp

03LightningRocks
07-26-2007, 12:19 PM
This makes me think about what the officer said to my son after his car was broken into twice within a month. The cops said that part of the problem causing all these car break-ins is the law. They told us that when the law makers lowered the crime to a misdemeanor to help alleviate congestion in the court system, car break-ins went through the roof. Once these punks learn all that happens is a slap on the wrist, they loose all fear of committing the crime. What the hell....if they get away with it, they stand to gain high dollar stereo equipment worth thousands. If they get caught, they pay a fricking ticket type fine and go home.

http://www.solutionsfortexas.net/id371.html

I bet if anything is going to make the laws change at this point, it will be the insurance companies after they see huge claim losses. That or the insurance companies will just stop offering coverage for break-ins. Hell, our insurance company barely covers it anyway...1000 dollar total limit on the theft of items bolted into the car. No coverage if it isn't permanently attached.

:Bullshit:Bullshit:Bullshit

liteitup
07-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Pretty sure I recently read this law was changing it to a felony for repeat offenders on Sept 1.

slick-svt
07-26-2007, 05:22 PM
It's Tyrone!
http://users.adelphia.net/~mbhaywood/tyrone_biggums.bmp
O HELL....LOOK OUT

03LightningRocks
07-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Pretty sure I recently read this law was changing it to a felony for repeat offenders on Sept 1.

Do you have a link to where you read that? Everything I find says our fear of rising prison costs shot that deal down. I would love to see them increase the crime to a felony...but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Seems our reps don't believe we will curtail the crime of vehicle burglary if we increase the penalty for it. If you believe the penalty won't decrease the offense level, you might as well get rid of the death penalty and all of the ridiculous anti-drug laws too.

liteitup
07-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Do you have a link to where you read that? Everything I find says our fear of rising prison costs shot that deal down. I would love to see them increase the crime to a felony...but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Seems our reps don't believe we will curtail the crime of vehicle burglary if we increase the penalty for it. If you believe the penalty won't decrease the offense level, you might as well get rid of the death penalty and all of the ridiculous anti-drug laws too.

http://www.wacotrib.com/hp/content/news/stories/2007/07/25/07252007wacBMVs.html

may have to register. I tried to copy/paste it, but got a message saying it was too many characters

03LightningRocks
07-29-2007, 08:40 PM
http://www.wacotrib.com/hp/content/news/stories/2007/07/25/07252007wacBMVs.html

may have to register. I tried to copy/paste it, but got a message saying it was too many characters

knanaknanaknana.......That is some seriously good news to read.

jeff56
07-30-2007, 06:24 PM
I wonder why they chose your truck amidst a parking lot full of vehicles? :confused:

L8 APEX
07-30-2007, 08:48 PM
At least he didn't leave the key in it:tex