PDA

View Full Version : Cobalt SS, Supercharged??? Who would have thought....

ZeusSVT
08-02-2007, 03:07 PM
this guy was speeding up and slowing down on me today on preston here in Frisco. Even with my truck having run a little shady here lately I decided to $%#@ with him. Never read up on them or anything but figured they had to have something for this guy to be messing with me and for his car to say "SS" on the back. LOL. We just happened to catch the red light together at the same time. If you are familiar with the Preston Road area in Frisco, at Preston and Lebanon it is slightly an uphill slant going south from the light. I killed him from the color green. It didn't even stand a chance. The funniest part was after I had let off after about 10 seconds or so, he decides to do a fly by at about 80 mph. lol. And then taps the brakes like he wanted to do it again. WTF??Needless to say he got Killed. Probably at home right now beating his head on the steering wheel wondering why his little SS supercharged car just got killed by a truck. :hammer:

Anyways, I had no idea what this car even was til I came home and read about it. I guess its about the equivelant of the little Neon SRT-4. What a joke....

bobbywade69
08-02-2007, 04:33 PM
My wife drives one but its a Saturn ion Red line (same motor, but different transmission and 4.11 gears) not a bad little car gets 36 MPG and has 271hp at front tires with only a upper pulley change making 17psi boost. The saturn is nicer inside and out and alot quicker and also made here in the USA. Not a bad little car for 19K.

this guy was speeding up and slowing down on me today on preston here in Frisco. Even with my truck having run a little shady here lately I decided to $%#@ with him. Never read up on them or anything but figured they had to have something for this guy to be messing with me and for his car to say "SS" on the back. LOL. We just happened to catch the red light together at the same time. If you are familiar with the Preston Road area in Frisco, at Preston and Lebanon it is slightly an uphill slant going south from the light. I killed him from the color green. It didn't even stand a chance. The funniest part was after I had let off after about 10 seconds or so, he decides to do a fly by at about 80 mph. lol. And then taps the brakes like he wanted to do it again. WTF??Needless to say he got Killed. Probably at home right now beating his head on the steering wheel wondering why his little SS supercharged car just got killed by a truck. :hammer:

Anyways, I had no idea what this car even was til I came home and read about it. I guess its about the equivelant of the little Neon SRT-4. What a joke....

ZeusSVT
08-02-2007, 04:38 PM
My wife drives one but its a Saturn ion Red line (same motor, but different transmission and 4.11 gears) not a bad little car gets 36 MPG and has 271hp at front tires with only a upper pulley change making 17psi boost. The saturn is nicer inside and out and alot quicker and also made here in the USA. Not a bad little car for 19K.

Yeah, have seen the saturn, really nice cars, and darn good gas mileage. The cobalt though today, they just look too cheap like the old cavaliers, and I am sure he spent that much if not more for his.

wesman
08-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Not even on par with the srt-4's....you can at least make those quick.

The Cobalts are Fast and Furious turds.

--wes

ZeusSVT
08-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Not even on par with the srt-4's....you can at least make those quick.

The Cobalts are Fast and Furious turds.

--wes

Ha Ha, yeah that is about all it was today when it took off. Sounded decent but moved along like a turd. :evil

STooPiD
08-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Ha Ha, yeah that is about all it was today when it took off. Sounded decent but moved along like a turd. :evil

Don't you know better than to step on a fresh turd on a hot day?

BlackLight
08-03-2007, 11:44 AM
Two things:

1) Did I see you going south on Preston yesterday afternoon about 1ish maybe? I was going north and saw an 03-04 silver L with chrome rims and clear corners. I tried to bust a bitch and catch up, but you were long gone and the traffic from them closing the Preston & 121 bridge owned me.

2) I think I killed the same Cobalt SS about 10 mins b4 you did..was it black?

L8 APEX
08-03-2007, 02:09 PM
You know it is a felony to assault the retarted don't you? You guys are just mean..:icon_cry:

tiffo60
08-03-2007, 02:26 PM
You know it is a felony to assault the retarted don't you? You guys are just mean..:icon_cry:

speaking of retarted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnF5AhYCYY

ZeusSVT
08-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Two things:

1) Did I see you going south on Preston yesterday afternoon about 1ish maybe? I was going north and saw an 03-04 silver L with chrome rims and clear corners. I tried to bust a bitch and catch up, but you were long gone and the traffic from them closing the Preston & 121 bridge owned me.

2) I think I killed the same Cobalt SS about 10 mins b4 you did..was it black?

Yeah that was me, I noticed you too but yeah there was lots of traffic around that time. I turned off on Warren though, cause I live right off of warren and preston.

Not too long after I saw you is when the cobalt started messin with me. The one jacking with me was red though. Maybe they were out in full force yesterday or something. I have noticed alot of these little ricers are brave as hell on Preston sometimes.

BlackLight
08-03-2007, 05:51 PM
I know right? sometimes i like to scare the **** out them as they come flying by me, 4" fart can buzzing in full force and chrome 14" rims flashin by puttin the go pedal down and givn em a taste of my friend Mr. Kenne Bell. But I think theyre multiplying, the more and more I drive on Preston (which is everyday, all the way to highland park and back usually, sometimes more than once), the more of em I see....i dont know what posses these people to mutilate otherwise decent cars. :confused:

Yeah that was me, I noticed you too but yeah there was lots of traffic around that time. I turned off on Warren though, cause I live right off of warren and preston.

Not too long after I saw you is when the cobalt started messin with me. The one jacking with me was red though. Maybe they were out in full force yesterday or something. I have noticed alot of these little ricers are brave as hell on Preston sometimes.

Beaudee
08-04-2007, 09:44 AM
speaking of retarted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnF5AhYCYY

I got a better one:eek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_ZsBTzqe0E&mode=related&search=

danielvalles1
08-15-2007, 11:17 PM
hell yeah i hate cobalts i would have loved to have seen it i bet he knows not to mess with lightnings anymoreknana

QDRHRSE
08-16-2007, 11:31 AM
My friend co-signed so that one of his employees could buy one. It could not beat my 4 cylinder BMW Z3. It's not a bad car for teenager though...

TXLIGHTNING
08-17-2007, 02:53 PM
I have these cars trying to run the L daily around here, I think its funny. Most the time I don't even waist the gas on them. But there is the occasional a$$hole that pushes me to blow his doors off :icon_mrgreen:.

danielvalles1
08-17-2007, 09:57 PM
I have these cars trying to run the L daily around here, I think its funny. Most the time I don't even waist the gas on them. But there is the occasional a$$hole that pushes me to blow his doors off :icon_mrgreen:.
hell yeah blow there doors off go txlightning kick ass:tu:

L8 APEX
08-17-2007, 10:22 PM
When provoked I have been know to fill their cars with soot:cool: