PDA

View Full Version : WTF Where did Direct TV channel 604 GO??

GoldLS1
08-29-2007, 04:21 PM
Men's Outdoor and Recreation (MOR) went off the air a few days ago saying channel not available. I look lastnight and the whole damn channel is GONE!! Channel 604 doesnt even exist!! WTF no more superlifts adventures, the hunting/fishing shows are better than those on Versus. And Im too cheap to buy the package to get the Outdoor channel. Apparently MOR is having some issues, they were pulled off Dish Networks lineup in July. Now what am I going to watch... Discovery channel and Speed TV I guess. Im down to 184 channels now, Im going to call and complain tomorrow, I want a refund for the channel I lost. :flaming:

dboat
08-29-2007, 05:03 PM
Men's Outdoor and Recreation (MOR) went off the air a few days ago saying channel not available. I look lastnight and the whole damn channel is GONE!! Channel 604 doesnt even exist!! WTF no more superlifts adventures, the hunting/fishing shows are better than those on Versus. And Im too cheap to buy the package to get the Outdoor channel. Apparently MOR is having some issues, they were pulled off Dish Networks lineup in July. Now what am I going to watch... Discovery channel and Speed TV I guess. Im down to 184 channels now, Im going to call and complain tomorrow, I want a refund for the channel I lost. :flaming:

I watched some of it too.. not sure how much I will miss it.. I immediately went to the dvr and didnt have anything set up to auto record, so it wont be too much.. get the outdoor channel.. its good fun.

Dana

03LightningRocks
08-29-2007, 05:05 PM
You could always switch to Verizon FIOS...:evil.

slick-svt
08-30-2007, 09:19 PM
I was watching the channel when it went off thought it was some tech stuff but I got screwed:mad:

GoldLS1
08-31-2007, 08:21 AM
I was watching the channel when it went off thought it was some tech stuff but I got screwed:mad:

Yep I was watching too. I started cussing the Tv then direct tv. But it seems its MOR's fault. So I cussed them too. But I just want to watch my damn hunting/fishing/offroad shows!! The package for the outdoor channel is $9.99. And it is the ONLY channel in that package I'd watch!! Ill have to wait and see how bad the withdraws are to figure out if I breakdown and get it or not.