PDA

View Full Version : State Fair invitation.

TreeFiddy
10-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Apologies if this isn't in the right place. Mods please move as necessary.

This year the SVT club of North Texas has decided to allow non-members to show their vehicles in the car corral at the State Fair to make sure all our spots are used. Our day this year is October 21, which is a Sunday.

For those of you that don't know what this is, it's a car show for the state fair. Think of it as a way to get into the fair for free, and park inside the fairgrounds with your ride protected by a split rail fence. This is an all-day event, and you won't be able to leave early, but the club usually has a space set up inside the corral for hanging out during the day, if there's room.

This is, by necessity, a first come first served situation, and you'll need to keep your schedule flexible. If you'd like to be guaranteed a spot you'll need to become a member.

Anyone interested PM me with contact and car info and I'll get you a copy of the release. As soon as I have all your information you go on the list, and will be called if a space opens up. If you can't be reached, the next person down on the list will be contacted.

Your car or truck doesn't have to be perfect show quality, but some standards will apply. Ford powered vehicles only, please.

We could really use more L's at this thing. Come on out and spend the day with us.

See the below thread at SVTTexas for information or to ask questions.
http://www.svttexas.com/showthread.php?t=10411

TreeFiddy
10-20-2007, 11:50 AM
It looks like we still have plenty of spots open, and there are NEVER enough Lightnings at these events. There's a map on the website and someone will be there to hand out releases and tags at the entrance.