PDA

View Full Version : Cant the coach keep Romo under control for a couple of weeks?

tiffo60
01-08-2008, 11:10 AM
http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossip/1-07-08_2?GT1=7702

For Jessica Simpson (http://entertainment.msn.com/celebs/celeb.aspx?c=316699), the recipe for a perfect romantic respite with quarterback beau Tony Romo apparently includes oodles of sun, some feel-copping and plenty of parental oversight. The beleaguered starlet and her Dallas Cowboys squeeze hopped a private jet to Los Cabos, Mexico, late last week with her ever-present parents, Joe and Tina, as well as a few of his NFL teammates, report People and Us.

Jessica and Tony, who hooked up around Thanksgiving, started their vacation on a playful note as shutterbugs caught her hand resting on his tight end upon arrival.
They were "rubbing each others butts and laughing on the tarmac," a bystander relays to Us.
When the group later checked into a private residence, complete with personal chef, "Tony couldn't stop touching Jessica," another eyewitness tells the mag.
The spy was also watching the following day, when everyone was hanging out and noshing while catching some rays.
"They were having a great time with Jess' parents laughing and joking with Jess and Tony," says the mole. "Tony was affectionate to Jess and everyone seemed very relaxed."
The Texas twosome was just as cozy when they rang in 2008 together at a Dallas hot spot, says E! Online.
"Jessica was very touchy-feely," tattles a snitch, "and he definitely didn't shy away from her."
On Jan. 2, they ventured out to the movies, taking in the critically acclaimed Keira Knightley (http://entertainment.msn.com/celebs/celeb.aspx?c=464857) drama "Atonement (http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/movie.aspx?m=2076647)." But their togetherness will likely come to an end next weekend, when Romo and his team take on the New York Giants in the playoffs. Given how the QB played last time Simpson was on hand to cheer him on (http://entertainment.msn.com/music/hotgossip/12-17-07), odds are she'll steer clear of the stadium.

She's cryptonite and i think has doomed the team:tex

Shiner1
01-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Yep, He's done. Sucked in by the bottomless pit that removes mens brains and forces them to reason with the smaller head. Well there is always next year.

toddwarren
01-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Easy does men! You are yelling before you have been hurt!
Yes Romo has played poorly since that blonde, big boobed, good looking vixen showed up, but remember she was at the Green Bay game as well!
Romo and the Boys are going to be ready to play Sunday "my call"
Keep the faith and Cowboy Up!! If Romo plays poorly then he will be scewered nationally!!!

Cowboys 28 Giants 17

Remember the Giants have Sheli Manning:evil

dboat
01-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Easy does men! You are yelling before you have been hurt!
Yes Romo has played poorly since that blonde, big boobed, good looking vixen showed up, but remember she was at the Green Bay game as well!
Romo and the Boys are going to be ready to play Sunday "my call"
Keep the faith and Cowboy Up!! If Romo plays poorly then he will be scewered nationally!!!

Cowboys 28 Giants 17

Remember the Giants have Sheli Manning:evil

+1

I would be doing the same thing as Tony right now too... :evil

99WhiteBeast
01-08-2008, 02:09 PM
He just tore it up and got it out of his system this past weekend. Now its time to focus and kick some NY ass

BC Lightning
01-08-2008, 02:31 PM
they forgot to mention that Jason Witten and his wife were also in Mexico with jess and romo

She has been to 3 home games this season, if you honestly think she has an effect on his performance on the field then you have never played a competitive sport. Her being there has nothing to do with how he played, and he can do whatever he wants on his bye week, they didn't restrictions not to travel

tiffo60
01-08-2008, 02:36 PM
they forgot to mention that Jason Witten and his wife were also in Mexico with jess and romo

She has been to 3 home games this season, if you honestly think she has an effect on his performance on the field then you have never played a competitive sport. Her being there has nothing to do with how he played, and he can do whatever he wants on his bye week, they didn't restrictions not to travel

its not her being there that hurts him, its what they do the night before the game that hurts a players performance, and anyone who has played competitive sports will agree on this

BC Lightning
01-08-2008, 02:43 PM
its not her being there that hurts him, its what they do the night before the game that hurts a players performance, and anyone who has played competitive sports will agree on this

I still disagree, Jason witten isn't supposed to see his wife the night before a game?? Tom Brady isn't smashing Gisele the night before??

tiffo60
01-08-2008, 02:45 PM
I still disagree, Jason witten isn't supposed to see his wife the night before a game?? Tom Brady isn't smashing Gisele the night before??

any coach will tell you no sex the night before a game:cool:

p.s Baseball doesnt count Mike:hammer:

BC Lightning
01-08-2008, 03:00 PM
any coach will tell you no sex the night before a game:cool:

p.s Baseball doesnt count Mike:hammer:

It has nothing to do with what sport it is, I forgot pro athletes aren't supposed to have personal lives, maybe a-rod having sex with his wife affects his swing, or the whole OSU team had sex before last nights game?

tiffo60
01-08-2008, 03:04 PM
It has nothing to do with what sport it is, I forgot pro athletes aren't supposed to have personal lives, maybe a-rod having sex with his wife affects his swing, or the whole OSU team had sex before last nights game?

your impossible.......

BC Lightning
01-08-2008, 03:14 PM
your impossible.......

So him playing bad against Washington was her fault?? Since they have a curfew at the hotel it must be her fault for that loss too??

BC Lightning
01-08-2008, 03:16 PM
its fun to blame her, but she is not the reason for his bad games

tiffo60
01-08-2008, 03:18 PM
So him playing bad against Washington was her fault?? Since they have a curfew at the hotel it must be her fault for that loss too??

the washington game doesnt count because they were already in the playoffs with homefield advantage, so there wasnt any need to try at all that game, all Romo was going for was to set his record, which he did early in the game.

i really feel dumb for having to point all this out to you:tex

TXLIGHTNING
01-08-2008, 03:19 PM
its fun to blame her, but she is not the reason for his bad games Do you hang out with them? For all we know she could be driving him nuts in their private life and it's effecting his game.

BC Lightning
01-08-2008, 03:26 PM
Do you hang out with them? For all we know she could be driving him nuts in their private life and it's effecting his game.

Your right tiff most go into a game with the who cares if we lose attitude, just as long as I get my record

Tony, I've been called a "name dropper" so I will not comment on who I do hang out with from the team

Shiner1
01-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Do you hang out with them? For all we know she could be driving him nuts in their private life and it's effecting his game.

You could be right. You know what they say. "One man's dream girl is another man's headache" or "Somewhere, some other guy is tired of her shit" Just ask Nick Lachey. Maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side....maybe there is no grass at all:evil

It is fun to make of of her though. :rll:

TXLIGHTNING
01-08-2008, 03:37 PM
You could be right. You know what they say. "One man's dream girl is another man's headache" or "Somewhere, some other guy is tired of her shit" Just ask Nick Lachey. Maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side....maybe there is no grass at all:evil :rll: :beer:

bluesvt
01-08-2008, 03:42 PM
GO PATS! :icon_eek:

Ohmsby
01-08-2008, 03:45 PM
Ttiuwop

tliss
01-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Haha...regardless of which Tony Romeaux shows up I can't wait to see the Cowboys get beat and watch this city deflate. God I hate the Cowboys...

:popcorn

Tom

SIL02SVT
01-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Haha...regardless of which Tony Romeaux shows up I can't wait to see the Cowboys get beat and watch this city deflate. God I hate the Cowboys...

Tom
+10
I would also have to shave my head if they win the super bowl, So F the cowgirls.

Shiner1
01-08-2008, 05:11 PM

Tom

Tom! Why you hate'n brother?

Ohmsby
01-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Maybe we will get lucky and Bryant Gumbell can call the game

L8 APEX
01-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Tom! Why you hate'n brother?
Tom is a Dika head:D

PUMP
01-08-2008, 08:11 PM

Tom
IMO you are lucky to hate the cowboys so much. This way you can have an exiting watch all the way through the Superbowl.:rll:

Silver_2000
01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Rep: Jessica Simpson Will Not Attend Tony Romo's Next Game

http://www.usmagazine.com/rep_jessica_simpson_will_not_attend_tony_romos_nex t_game

99WhiteBeast
01-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Maybe we will get lucky and Bryant Gumbell can call the game

NO:gatling:

dboat
01-10-2008, 08:05 AM
NO:gatling:

that would be the worst... heck, we had the weather girl covering for the sports guy last weekend late at night here.. and she did a horrible job, but it was better than him..

Dana