PDA

View Full Version : Used Tires!

Racingki
02-10-2008, 01:39 AM
OK everyone, just anouncing that I have started back up my long gone lil used tire supply biz! I offer used tires, some almost new (example 9/32 out of brand new being 10/32). Specialize in 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 inch wheels anything from performance tires to mud tires, E-mail me with your needs to Racingki@aol.com. SAVE MONEY! and dont feel bad about roasting up some rubber!

David

Racingki
02-10-2008, 01:50 PM
I do need to inform everyone that the stock size for the lightning are NOT easy to find, when i do find a pair of stock sizes I will post it on the forum. all other sizes are a lot easier. I go to the warehouse every saturday so i will take my list of requests and respond to you sat evening.

Racingki
02-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Just to clarify i'm not an extablished business, just have a GOOD connection with an owner of a used tire shop, figured i'd help out my fellow members with it. I don't really make much but ten bucks a tire for my gas and time. So i hope I can help ya out sometime! remember i can get em usually for all sizes. Could take up to two weeks if they arent at his shop. thanks again

DT