PDA

View Full Version : Help changing spark plugs

richardekirby
02-13-2008, 12:39 PM
Does anybody recommend a shop or individual to change the plugs in my '99 L? I recently bought a new set of TR6's, then hurt my back before I could change them out. This is a job I would normally do, but I cannot. I've always done my own work, so I'm reluctant to take it to somebody that I do now know, even the dealership. That's why I need your help. If you have any suggestions, please advise. I live in Garland, so anything in the North Dallas area would be good. Thanks

nacklas
02-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Does anybody recommend a shop or individual to change the plugs in my '99 L? I recently bought a new set of TR6's, then hurt my back before I could change them out. This is a job I would normally do, but I cannot. I've always done my own work, so I'm reluctant to take it to somebody that I do now know, even the dealership. That's why I need your help. If you have any suggestions, please advise. I live in Garland, so anything in the North Dallas area would be good. Thanks

Get with Terry screen name (L8 APEX) he does awesome work!:tu:
Everyone else here will tell you the same to contact him!

PUMP
02-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Get with Terry screen name (L8 APEX) he does awesome work!:tu:
Everyone else here will tell you the same to contact him!
+1 If you don't have a Lightning, get one! You'll enjoy doing business with Terry.:tu:

richardekirby
02-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll get in touch with him.