PDA

View Full Version : Lost 7lbs in 12 hours!

L8 APEX
04-05-2008, 09:55 AM
All I had to do was eat some bad chicken chili soup from Jason's Deli for lunch. By 4pm I had the hot brown water jet filling up the bowl. By 6pm it was coming out of both ends. I couldn't even keep a sip of water down. Every hour on the hour both ends would vent their accumulations. I finally ceased fire around 4am. I got on the scale this morning and it was all worth it! I went from 172lbs to 165 sweet! Now if I can just made the room quit spinning:icon_eek:. Off to work..

dboat
04-05-2008, 10:10 AM
:eek::eek::eek: TMI!!!!

FRDRCING
04-05-2008, 10:13 AM
All I had to do was eat some bad chicken chili soup from Jason's Deli for lunch. By 4pm I had the hot brown water jet filling up the bowl. By 6pm it was coming out of both ends. I couldn't even keep a sip of water down. Every hour on the hour both ends would vent their accumulations. I finally ceased fire around 4am. I got on the scale this morning and it was all worth it! I went from 172lbs to 165 sweet! Now if I can just made the room quit spinning:icon_eek:. Off to work..

I just about spit coke all over the screen when I read that

L8 APEX
04-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Well I still feel like shit. I have felt better in mornings at L Fest... I was worried about dehyration so I went to Wal Mart at 2am for some Pedialyte. Apparently college kids abuse this stuff so I got 20 questions when I bought it.

my2002lightning
04-05-2008, 03:24 PM
I feel your pain, Terry. Panera Bread Sierra Turkey sandwich for me on Tue. night. Turns out it was cold-cut turkey that had been left out too long.

Barfing and dry-heaves are the worst. :vomit:Staying up all night with a trash-can next to your bed is no fun either. Try some Pepto - it worked for me. :tu: Don't be surprised at the color of your sh#t in a few days, though. Just saying. If it's glowing-green in the dark, then call a Dr.:icon_mrgreen:

I'm just now getting back to holding down soup, water and gatorade now. Just stay hydrated with plenty of bed-rest. It's helping me per Dr. orders.

I missed visitation this weekend b/c of this, dammit. :hammer:

WA 2 FST
04-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Bad chicken is just the worst for a stomach. Salmanilla (sp?) poisoning is just horrible.

Sorry, bud. :(

gbgary
04-07-2008, 11:28 AM
I finally ceased fire around 4am.

:d i know it's not a funny subject but that line was funny!

projlightning
04-07-2008, 11:30 AM

:rll:....probably just the beer sh!ts....