PDA

View Full Version : A video that inspires both anger and nausea?

Wht95Lightning
08-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Seeing this, a political nightmare in the making, made me so mad I could hardly keep down my lunch. http://dfwshooters.org/forum/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sj91NH5fvw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sj91NH5fvw)

We cannot allow this person to be elected.

Shiner1
08-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Why would you believe a chopped and edited youtube video put on by students that want to sway you towards their view? Not that I'm voting for Obama (don't know who yet) but I'm not going to base my opinion from youtube.

ThunderBolt
08-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Obama's words aren't chopped.

Shiner1
08-29-2008, 06:10 PM
Obama's words aren't chopped.

I was really referring to the added material. I have seen some of his ads and disagree with his defense policy.

ThunderBolt
08-29-2008, 06:51 PM
The man gave a great speech latenight. He told everybody everything they wanted to hear. I feel there's no way in hell he's going to follow through with all his promises.

Shiner1
08-29-2008, 07:02 PM
The man gave a great speech latenight. He told everybody everything they wanted to hear. I feel there's no way in hell he's going to follow through with all his promises.

I always take everything the ysay with a grain of salt. Regardlees of the party. I'm not sure that any of them can do what they say.

Silver_2000
08-31-2008, 06:51 PM
thats the best part of all this is the declarative statements

I will do this - or change that - when in fact they dont have control of those things

Its especially great when they try to buy votes by promising my money to people who dont pay taxes

ThunderBolt
08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Its especially great when they try to buy votes by promising my money to people who dont pay taxes

Nuff said!

dboat
08-31-2008, 08:24 PM
a car in every garage and a chicken in every pot.. the money that will pay those $1000 rebates to those that dont pay taxes are folks like me. I dont especially care for that too much.. anyone over the poverty line should pay a minimum of $1000 per year in taxes. I dont think that paying about $20 per week is too much to ask for a country that protects you.. and provides you all other kinds of services as well.

Dana

ThunderBolt
08-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Excellent point Dana. :beer:

Beaudee
09-02-2008, 06:58 PM
Like MCCane is any better.He pretty much blew it with his V.P. choice.Obama is your next president.

Beaudee
09-02-2008, 07:04 PM
McCain still has the gusto for his age.Young hottie blonde wife,check this out funny stuff:rll::rll::rll:1RN5xbWtNSU

Beaudee
09-02-2008, 07:13 PM
if2UhPyMamo&feature=related :rolleyes: Gotta love election time.I personally have no interests Obama or McCain.

Wht95Lightning
09-02-2008, 07:38 PM
The wedding bad turning almost killed me. :rll:

Mark #2
09-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Like MCCane is any better.He pretty much blew it with his V.P. choice.Obama is your next president.

I think Obama blew it with not taking Hillary.;)
Yes, it was a brave decision for McCain, but that is what he is...brave.

Democrat Sen Fred Thompson was just tremendous tonight, WOW. :tu::tu:

And now we have another Democrat Joe Lieberman speaking at the Republican National Convention?

Doesn't look like the Democrats are on board with Obama to me.:D

Mark #2
09-03-2008, 10:16 PM
I think Obama blew it with not taking Hillary.;)
Yes, it was a brave decision for McCain, but that is what he is...brave.

Democrat Sen Fred Thompson was just tremendous tonight, WOW. :tu::tu:

And now we have another Democrat Joe Lieberman speaking at the Republican National Convention?

Doesn't look like the Democrats are on board with Obama to me.:D

Now we have Rudy Giuliani another democrat speaking at the Republican convention.:confused:
"Substance over style, this is no time for on the job training."
"Hope is not a strategy"
"Drill baby Drill"
"Next time call John McCain on your policy Obama"
"She was a mayor, sorry maybe they cling to religion there Obama"
He was beyond great.

Palin
She was over the top hard core, family values, small town issues, unbelievable humor, thought she was excellent on religion, guns, Washington elite, energy, wars, taxes, "news flash I am going to Washington to serve".:D
Great first impression for her,:tu::tu:
"One tough Cookie".

Shiner1
09-03-2008, 10:32 PM
Now we have Rudy Giuliani another democrat speaking at the Republican convention.:confused:
"Hope is not a strategy"
"Drill baby Drill"
He was beyond great.

Palin
She was over the top hard core, family values, small town issues, unbelievable humor, thought she was excellent on religion, guns, Washington elite, energy, wars, taxes, "news flash I am going to Washington to serve".:D
"One tough Cookie".
:tu:

dboat
09-03-2008, 11:02 PM
"Hope is not a strategy"
"Drill baby Drill"
He was beyond great.

Palin
"One tough Cookie".

++1 Hope she is just as good on the Sunday shows. Now the media will have her directly, lets hope she is just as good in that setting as she was tonite.. a lot of other Men and women would have melted from the pressure to perform that she was under tonite, but she handled it well.. I did like it when the Democrat Wolfson said that she gave Obama the knife but with a smile.. :tu::tu: and the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull------ lipstick..

Dana

Wht95Lightning
09-04-2008, 04:27 AM
I stayed up to watch here speech, even though I've got to be at work at 4am CST. It was worth it.
Palin got some real good digs in on Obama. :icon_twisted:

charlie
09-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Why would you believe a chopped and edited youtube video put on by students that want to sway you towards their view? Not that I'm voting for Obama (don't know who yet) but I'm not going to base my opinion from youtube.

Here. This one is not chopped. Same words, just not interrupted with the pictures of reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs&NR=1

ThunderBolt
09-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Obamabots don't care. They will still vote for the man.

Shiner1
09-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Here. This one is not chopped. Same words, just not interrupted with the pictures of reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs&NR=1

I guess that I should have been more clear in my post. I was referring to the added (chopped) bits about the "enemy" soliders marching, the pictures of war. The snipets that are suppossed to scare people while you are listening to the candidate. Don't fall for that crap. That's what I was trying to get across. Frankly Obama's plans for the military scare the hell out of me. I started my military career at the start of the Reagan watch. I know how the dems like to deplete the services, cause it was still feeling the effects from the Carter presidency. I don't think Mr Clinton was any better.

charlie
09-05-2008, 10:39 AM
:tu:

LOL I worked for Reagan too.:icon_mrgreen:

charlie
09-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Obamabots don't care. They will still vote for the man.

I got one at work like that. I really don't get the Obama fan club. No matter what you say/prove, they don't believe any thing bad about the man.

My spell checker does not even like the word Obama :rll: