PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys win

Shiner1
09-16-2008, 08:04 AM
Even if your not a fan of the "boys" you gotta love a game like that!! Good to see Mcnabb healthy and back to his old ways. I wonder how much Jackson will be "hotdog'n" it in the future.. BEFORE he gets into the endzone?

tiffo60
09-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Jackson is a tard...

They boys really kept in it in 4th quarter and it got them the game:tu:

Shiner1
09-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Jackson is a tard...

They boys really kept in it in 4th quarter and it got them the game:tu:

The defense picked it up in the 4th when they really needed it. I'm not sure what the answer is but a rule change may be in order. When the ref is already blowing the whistle..before the ball crosses the goal line there is a problem. That ball should have been a fumble. IMO

FRDRCING
09-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Was a good game, just saw that Roy Williams broke his right fore Arm last night.

nacklas
09-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Damn good game!!! Those 14 pionts in 14 seconds had me alittle worried. But the D step up when it needed to the most. Off to Greenbay we go!

dboat
09-16-2008, 10:37 AM
Way to go Boys:nana2.... hope they dont have a letdown in GB after this emotional win.

Dana

WA 2 FST
09-16-2008, 01:45 PM
The Cowboys D is just going to get better as the season progresses (barring significant injury, of course... and I'm not sure I count Roy Williams as significant anymore, even if he's out for awhile).

The offense is ridiculous. The Eagles have a top-10 defense and the Cowboys (especially in the 2nd half) torched them consistently.

They aren't going to go 16-0 (probably more like 12-4), but if they play well, they'll beat GB by 14 points.

I was out of breath after watching that first half last night. Great game if you enjoy football.

nacklas
09-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Why dont they trade him (Roy Williams)? He's only good if he is up close to the line. Horrible at covering. The Cowboys could use a good cover saftey.

WA 2 FST
09-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Why dont they trade him (Roy Williams)? He's only good if he is up close to the line. Horrible at covering. The Cowboys could use a good cover saftey.

They won't get anyone to take RW's big contract.

Their DBs are awfully solid as a group, and will just get better. Adam Jones, Newman on the corners with Hamlin, Watkins and the new guy Jenkins at safety... who made an excellent play to break up a pass in the 1st half when McNabb was still hot. Anthony Henry is going to start playing more safety, which will help out the cover skills at that position.

nacklas
09-16-2008, 03:20 PM
They won't get anyone to take RW's big contract.

Their DBs are awfully solid as a group, and will just get better. Adam Jones, Newman on the corners with Hamlin, Watkins and the new guy Jenkins at safety... who made an excellent play to break up a pass in the 1st half when McNabb was still hot. Anthony Henry is going to start playing more safety, which will help out the cover skills at that position.

I see! Oh I agree they have a very good secondy. Jenkins is only going to get better with time.

Shiner1
09-16-2008, 03:26 PM
Felix Jones was impressive last night as well.

nacklas
09-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Felix Jones was impressive last night as well.

That was a nice run back!

gbgary
09-17-2008, 08:09 PM
we all knew the boys were for real but i wasn't so sure about philly...they are too. mcnabb is back and with the giants playing well, the nfc east is a monster.

go Packers!! :icon_mrgreen: