PDA

View Full Version : Tune me please!

FireRedEric
11-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Someone on another site told me that there was a master L tuner on this site. If so, how much and where are you located. I'm in Fort Worth, TX.:burnout:

toddwarren
11-25-2008, 11:10 AM
I assume most here would say you are talking about Terry!

His handle here is L8APEX

Another member posted other people who can tune just yesterday,

but Terry is who I would use.:tu:

dboat
11-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Terry:tu:

RSVT
11-25-2008, 11:39 AM
Terry is the man, you just have to find him when he's off his period and has time!:evil

FireRedEric
11-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks guys. I'll try to find him and send a pm.

T Hogg
11-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Terry is the man, you just have to find him when he's off his period and has time!:evil

:rll::rll::rll: I love it!!

L8 APEX
11-25-2008, 04:14 PM
I am working about 7 days a week right now. I got tired of trying to do L work for the most part. I would try to set up 3-4 jobs on a Saturday or Sunday only to have one or all cancel most of the time. I haad already bought parts, cleared my weekend plans and crove across town to set up shop only to be no showed... Then they would call the next week and do it all over again. So it was very frustrating and drove me insane scheduling my weekends around folks that didn't show up. Sorry for those who suffer because of a few but that is life. I have 3-4 guys wanting work again so I may try it once more. After 7 years of the same old crap, yes it makes me a little cranky.

Mark #2
11-25-2008, 10:08 PM
I have 3-4 guys wanting work again so I may try it once more. After 7 years of the same old crap, yes it makes me a little cranky.

No it makes you "Insane"

The Definition of insanity is when you do the same thing, over and over and over and over again and expect a different result. ...

Change your business model, it's not like "we" haven't told you this before.;)

Silver_2000
11-25-2008, 10:29 PM
I thought he was " a little cranky" under the best of times

mikelemoine
11-25-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm still waiting for Terry to open his convenient "Orlando location". :rolleyes:

FireRedEric
11-25-2008, 11:52 PM
Well, are you sick of it or can you hook me up some weekend or weekday soon.

Shiner1
11-26-2008, 10:05 AM

Now we are getting to the point....:rll:

Beaudee
11-26-2008, 10:34 AM

Bring some Crown Reserve:icon_biggrin:.You got the right man for the job:bows

Ohmsby
11-26-2008, 04:18 PM
I have always found Terry to have a sunny disposition and an overall positive outlook on the future.....

tiffo60
12-01-2008, 09:11 AM
I have always found Terry to have a sunny disposition and an overall positive outlook on the future.....

and the only place if your looking for insight on life all together:tu:

Boost_Addict
12-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Hey guys I really need a tune! I just finished putting a turbo kit on my L about a week ago. I'm sick of driving it below 2K rpms an without a MAF plugged in... I hope Terry can make an exception to help me out. I have an appointment set for this sat at HPP but after reading more about them I think I'll have to just keep waiting until I can make it to PSI but since they arent open Sat I dont know when I will ever be able to make it out there.

So how about it Terry? Can you help me out bud!!!

L8 APEX
12-01-2008, 08:34 PM
You may want to get with some of those crazy Arkansas boys. I forget the name of their shop. Polk Performance maybe? Frank5L runs with them. They have tuned several turbo L's. I don't have any turbo L experience... Check to see what software they use. Send Frank a PM and email his user ID is Frank02L here:tu:

tiffo60
12-01-2008, 08:58 PM
if you go to HPP they will blow it up on the dyno:tu:

True story:cool:

BC Lightning
12-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Hey guys I really need a tune! I just finished putting a turbo kit on my L about a week ago. I'm sick of driving it below 2K rpms an without a MAF plugged in... I hope Terry can make an exception to help me out. I have an appointment set for this sat at HPP but after reading more about them I think I'll have to just keep waiting until I can make it to PSI but since they arent open Sat I dont know when I will ever be able to make it out there.

So how about it Terry? Can you help me out bud!!!

Pat @PSI has tuned a bunch of turbo L's, he should have a file he can send you to at least get you by

Boost_Addict
12-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Thanks for the info guys... with a crazy schedule it's hard to find time to head out of town to get my truck tuned.

I'll try and ask pat for a tune to get me by.