PDA

View Full Version : Come to Trail Dust!

0'Lightning
01-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Well I recently got a job at Trail Dust Steak House located on HWY 380 between Denton and Little Elm. I have been a waiter since high school and its making my way through college. I'm the only waiter at the restaurant the rest are waitress's, so when you come in I'll be the only guy. I'm not sure on my schedule this week due to my friend’s funeral and such, but if your in the area, come in some time and have a steak! You'll see my L parked right out front.

ZeusSVT
01-20-2009, 01:45 AM
Well I recently got a job at Trail Dust Steak House located on HWY 380 between Denton and Little Elm. I have been a waiter since high school and its making my way through college. I'm the only waiter at the restaurant the rest are waitress's, so when you come in I'll be the only guy. I'm not sure on my schedule this week due to my friend’s funeral and such, but if your in the area, come in some time and have a steak! You'll see my L parked right out front.

Sweet, find out your schedule once the funeral is behind you and let me know. I love me some Trail Dust. I just hate having to drive to Arlington to eat there, since they closed the one off of 35 in dallas by the stripclubs. :rolleyes:

I had no idea they opened a new one up here. :eek2:

0'Lightning
01-20-2009, 11:48 AM
I had no idea they opened a new one up here. :eek2:

It's actually the first Trail Dust in the chain. Parker Brothers sold the chain a few years back but kept the original, and It's the only Trail Dust still known as "Parker Brothers Trail Dust" rather then just Trail Dust.