PDA

View Full Version : SuperBowl!?!

nacklas
01-21-2009, 11:12 AM
So whoes going to take? The Cardinals or the Steelers?

I'm going with the Cards...Yes that played bad footbal in Nov and Dec. But have since been playing really good.

I'm not a big Steelers fan and the fact that they just tied Dallas for the most SuperBowl appearances. I know that is not a justified reason but I dont like the Steelers in gen.

Besides I would like to see Kurt get one more SB win before he leaves the NFL.

dboat
01-21-2009, 12:05 PM
I dont like the Steelers at all.. but defense wins Championships..

SVTlightning87
01-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Yeah I hate the steelers with a passion, so go cardinals

nacklas
01-21-2009, 01:37 PM
I dont like the Steelers at all.. but defense wins Championships..

I totally agree I hate the Steelers but you are right in that defense wins Championships. If the Cardinal D can get pressure on Ben and force turnovers and the Carinal O continue to make plays,it's theirs for the taking!

ZeusSVT
01-21-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm for the Cardinals just because the Steelers fans are the most annoying people on earth. :icon_mrgreen:

TP Derrick D
01-25-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm for the Cardinals just because the Steelers fans are the most annoying people on earth. :icon_mrgreen:

No, that title goes to those idiots in Philly!! They just plain silly, stupid lowlifes in order to be called the NFL #1 Worst Fans, even got a slammer in the stadium so the Judge can try & fine them on the spot. They need a lot of :hammer: 24/7/365/366 in a leap year

GoldLS1
01-25-2009, 08:49 PM
No, that title goes to those idiots in Philly!! They just plain silly, stupid lowlifes in order to be called the NFL #1 Worst Fans, even got a slammer in the stadium so the Judge can try & fine them on the spot. They need a lot of :hammer: 24/7/365/366 in a leap year

I'd have to second this... I work w/ two guys from Philly and man they are both just a PAIN in the ASS in general. And when the eagles were playing and won WOW even more of a PITA. I think its just how they are bred.

dboat
02-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I had hoped that the Cards would hold on, but it just wasnt to be.. at least it wasnt a blow out and good to watch until the very end...

Dana

ZeusSVT
02-01-2009, 10:30 PM
I had hoped that the Cards would hold on, but it just wasnt to be.. at least it wasnt a blow out and good to watch until the very end...

Dana

Agreed. :tu:

I knew it wasn't gonna be pretty when the Cards scored quick. Pittsburgh has won games all year on the last drive of the game. :hammer: Now I gotta go put up with these annoying ass inbred Steelers fans tomorrow at work. :tex

Wht95Lightning
02-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Seeing Jack get hit by a bus made the game for me.

nacklas
02-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Seeing Jack get hit by a bus made the game for me.

+1 I'm sick of seeing their comm.
:throw:

dboat
02-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Jack who? I dont understand.. but did you see that Steelers defensive player just punch that guy while he was down on all fours? I agree with Madden that he should have been tossed..

Dana

ZeusSVT
02-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Jack who? I dont understand.. but did you see that Steelers defensive player just punch that guy while he was down on all fours? I agree with Madden that he should have been tossed..

Dana

Yeah, he's the same guy that had that fabulous run back before the half. :tex That was some cowardly shit that he did. I'm sure he regretted it afterwards. Some of those guys let their emotions get the best of them during the game like that. I think they should have tossed him too. :hammer:

dboat
02-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Yeah, he's the same guy that had that fabulous run back before the half. :tex That was some cowardly shit that he did. I'm sure he regretted it afterwards. Some of those guys let their emotions get the best of them during the game like that. I think they should have tossed him too. :hammer:

Think the Commish will give him an appropiate fine?

Dana

ZeusSVT
02-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Think the Commish will give him an appropiate fine?

Dana

Who knows. He might though just to show his muscle right at the end of the season. I think it probably depends on how much the sports writers make a big deal out of it this week. Then Commish might feel the need to flex again one last time. He has been a bit trigger happy this year with the fines, so you can never tell with him.

dboat
02-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Who knows. He might though just to show his muscle right at the end of the season. I think it probably depends on how much the sports writers make a big deal out of it this week. Then Commish might feel the need to flex again one last time. He has been a bit trigger happy this year with the fines, so you can never tell with him.

They were just debating this on The Ticket.. bet it will be on ESPN later..

Dana

ZeusSVT
02-02-2009, 10:44 AM
They were just debating this on The Ticket.. bet it will be on ESPN later..

Dana

Did you hear Gordon this morning on the ticket about the assault and battery stuff. :rll: OMG that was hilarious.

0'Lightning
02-02-2009, 10:57 AM

Dana

+1, I couldn't believe that trash

nacklas
02-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Jack who?
Dana

The Jack in the box guy....He got hit by a bus I think.:icon_mrgreen:

dboat
02-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Did you hear Gordon this morning on the ticket about the assault and battery stuff. :rll: OMG that was hilarious.

+1:tu:

Shiner1
02-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Dana, Jack from Jack-in-the box. That dude with the big head. He got hit by a bus in one the their comms. His stuff is getting old...

dboat
02-02-2009, 11:40 AM
Dana, Jack from Jack-in-the box. That dude with the big head. He got hit by a bus in one the their comms. His stuff is getting old...

It must have run while I was taking a leak.. I just watched it.. not too bad.

I liked the one with the guy that had the moose head in one office and the guy in the other office had the rest of the moose.. also, I liked the CareerBuilider.com one where the woman is banging on the steering wheel.

tliss
02-02-2009, 03:22 PM
It must have run while I was taking a leak.. I just watched it.. not too bad.

I liked the one with the guy that had the moose head in one office and the guy in the other office had the rest of the moose.. also, I liked the CareerBuilider.com one where the woman is banging on the steering wheel.

I know I sometimes feel like punching small animals...

Tom

dboat
02-02-2009, 05:17 PM
I know I sometimes feel like punching small animals...

Tom

Tom, dont know about you, but I have had jobs where I felt like the guy that had his desk under the tail end of that moose.. some days just absolutely sucked.. :(

Dana

Beaudee
02-03-2009, 09:11 AM

I think NFL should give em weapons to make the game more interesting.:icon_mrgreen:I might add what about Hockey!!An occational fist fight is no big deal.Being an X hockey player,emotions do run high in games.Whats the diff with NFL.Its B.S. I like defend yourself @ all times.

ZeusSVT
02-03-2009, 11:09 AM
I think NFL should give em weapons to make the game more interesting.:icon_mrgreen:I might add what about Hockey!!An occational fist fight is no big deal.Being an X hockey player,emotions do run high in games.Whats the diff with NFL.Its B.S. I like defend yourself @ all times.

He was punching the guy while he was on the ground. :hammer: FIghting has been around for ages in hockey. It's the nature of the sport, and the only reason I like to watch it. :eek:

It's not appropriate in football and never has been, and how the hell would weapons make a game more interesting?? Just Curious?:tex

ZeusSVT
02-03-2009, 11:12 AM
I guess this could be a good scenario...

Tony Romo drops back to pass, he's looking over the middle, oh wait corner blitz, and the corner stabs him right in the leg with a butcher knife, and the ball falls incomplete

Really?? Would this be entertaining?? :confused:

Beaudee
02-03-2009, 03:31 PM
He was punching the guy while he was on the ground. :hammer: FIghting has been around for ages in hockey. It's the nature of the sport, and the only reason I like to watch it. :eek:

It's not appropriate in football and never has been, and how the hell would weapons make a game more interesting?? Just Curious?:tex

Yaah that play was chickenskatah.:rll::tu:I was throwing in some Diddly humor too.

ZeusSVT
02-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Yaah that play was chickenskatah.:rll::tu:I was throwing in some Diddly humor too.

:evil I'm bringin my AR to the next football game. I think I am gonna try out your theory.

Beaudee
02-03-2009, 03:41 PM
:evil I'm bringin my AR to the next football game. I think I am gonna try out your theory.

No pea shooters,only striking weapons.:rll:Not on this play but seems NFL gets too technical sometimes.

ZeusSVT
02-03-2009, 03:50 PM
So does that mean the Gatlin is out of the question too??? http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/images/smilies/violent069.gif

ZeusSVT
02-03-2009, 03:51 PM
On another note, did anyone see the Vegas odds that came out for the teams that they think could make it to the superbowl next year. :rll:

Dallas was rated in front of Pittsburgh?? What a slap in the face that has to be to the Steelers. Oh well, fawk em. Their fans suck anyways. :hammer:

dboat
02-03-2009, 08:23 PM
On another note, did anyone see the Vegas odds that came out for the teams that they think could make it to the superbowl next year. :rll:

Dallas was rated in front of Pittsburgh?? What a slap in the face that has to be to the Steelers. Oh well, fawk em. Their fans suck anyways. :hammer:

Dallas does have more talent and they clearly could have and should have won the game in Pittsburgh..

ZeusSVT
02-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Dallas does have more talent and they clearly could have and should have won the game in Pittsburgh..

Very True. Let's just hope that they can put the team together this year and make a run. That new stadium should be a huge motivator. :rolleyes:

Hopefully.