PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is looking for a Gen 1.....

J.D. Blackwell
01-24-2003, 11:20 AM
I have found a few in the DFW area.

1 is a red '93 for $4,000

1 is a black '93 for $6,700 229k

1 is a white '94 for $6,200 121k

I will post details if anyone is intersted.

wesman
01-24-2003, 12:22 PM
Holy damn....229k....that's a whole bunch of driving

--wes

PhucNguyen57
01-24-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by J.D. Blackwell
I have found a few in the DFW area.

1 is a red '93 for $4,000

1 is a black '93 for $6,700 229k

1 is a white '94 for $6,200 121k

I will post details if anyone is intersted.

I'm interested :beer:

tliss
01-24-2003, 01:35 PM
If the one with 229K miles on it is selling for $6700, I wonder how many miles the one for $4000 has:eek2: :eek2: .

Tom

J.D. Blackwell
01-24-2003, 02:42 PM
This is all I have on this truck so far. More info coming.

GHOSTRIDER wrote on 01-23-2003 01:04 AM:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slowstang88 wrote on 01-22-2003 06:24 PM:
i have a friend that has a '93 for sale! he works with me at ford country in lewisville. he askin 4000. pm me with what ya think.
thanx jason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many miles are on it? Does it have any mods or is it bone stock? What color is it, Black or Red? Does it have any body damage? Paint? Tires?

Let me know, sounds interesting.

Thanks,
Justin

yes it is red and has a ding in the rf fender and in the rr of the bed but nothin real major. paint is som faded but with some rubbing of wax it'll come out and be shinnin again. not sure of the miles because my buddy didnt come in today but, i will find out. if u wanna get a hold of me or either him let me know i can give u either phone number, if u wanna take a look.
thanx jason

J.D. Blackwell
01-24-2003, 02:46 PM
I do have a lightning but dont know if I want to part with it yet but here is the low down: black, tow package(4 10s, tranny cooler, bigger radiator), almost 229K miles, filter, crank pulley, short belt, built tranny, level 10 shift kit, rebuilt rear end(new gears, bearings, and t lok) fan clutch, new shifter cable, just changed rearend fuid, oil, COMPLETE energy suspension poly kit, new brakes all the way around and wheel bearings, this week I am going to put on a b&M tranny pan and new syn fluid(like $300 total) spark plugs and wires,. the truck isnt perfect but is pretty badass i love it! the motor has a lot of miles but U would have to come see it the thing runs awesome. I bought it last year it was the cleanest lightning I could find in dfw under 10K so I bought it, will only sell it if I get $6700 firm bc I would have to get another daily driver(I need a bigger truck for towing prob a diesel) the stereo is set up for a sub and a couple of amps, has polk audio speakers, 10 disc changer, but the amps and sub got stolen but the wires are still there. let me know if U are interested it isnt going anywhere. thanx josh 817-706-3284

quote:

GHOSTRIDER wrote on 01-22-2003 07:11 PM:
Your brother said that you pay want to part with your L.
If you do give me a description and a price.

Thanks,
Justin

J.D. Blackwell
01-24-2003, 02:47 PM
quote:

GHOSTRIDER wrote on 01-22-2003 01:52 PM:
I ran a search for a Lighting for sale and I saw a guy that was looking for a Gen 1 and you PM him and I noticed that you had one from your sig. So I am assuming that you may be interested in selling it. If so PM me back with details and price.

Thanks,
Justin

Yes Justin, I do still have it. I am asking what I owe on it at the bank, which is around $6200. It is a white '94, has just at 121,xxx miles. It runs great, sounds great, and drives great, but I just can't afford it, my Mustang, and all of my other bills right now. PM me back with any questions you have about it. I don't have a way to put pictures on here, but you are welcome to come look at it. At the moment, it needs a little repair work done to it, which the Plano Independent School District gets to pay for. You see, Friday afternoon, a school bus hit it while it was trying to make a u-turn in the circle at the end of our street. We live on a dead end street, last house on the right next to the circle, and he obviously didn't know there was a dead end, but he tried to make a u-turn anyways, caught the front bumper and almost tore it off. Surprisingly enough, that is the only thing it got. The bus left some black and yellow paint behind, but nothing else was hurt. I just wanted to be up front and honest with you, in case you decided to come look at it. I didn't want you to show up and look at it and think to yourself that you wasted your time. It is a good truck, but my expenses are too much right now to deal with it. I am 22, have a wife and 1 year old baby, so I am trying to get rid of some of my stuff so I can buy a house so that we can get out of my in-law's house. Anyways, let me know what else you would like to know. Thanks.

-Aaron