PDA

View Full Version : sct x3 liveload issues.

boostaholic
05-26-2009, 11:24 AM
hey guys im having some issues here. i have a sct x3 and i have loaded tunes on it before with no issues. well i deleted liveload a while back for reason unknown, probably b/c im dumb. Anyways i got a new batch of goodies and need to load this new tune on my x3 BUT... i reinstalled liveload (from a site other than sct bullshit crap site) and its not seeing my tunes even the ones iv loaded on it before this issue. iv tired removing it and reinstalling it, installing it and restarting my computer everything. anyone had an issue like this? anyone in the burleson area willing to load a tune on my x3 for me? thanks
-david

In2deep
05-26-2009, 11:46 AM
I had the same issues, did u get a vista computer lately?? If so it will not work with it has to be a 64 bit xp pc to work...

boostaholic
05-26-2009, 03:59 PM
i had it working with no issues last year but now that its installed again it dont work. its starting to really piss me off too b/c i really want to put this BA2600 and 6lb lower on right now too.

In2deep
05-26-2009, 04:37 PM
contact sct

boostaholic
05-26-2009, 06:12 PM
im about to contact a sledge hammer :hammer:

im at my parents house and their internet is through the cell phone so the internet is SLOW or i would try it on this vista laptop and see what happens.

i might give them a call tomorrow and see whats up. thanks david.

boostaholic
05-27-2009, 04:13 PM
i figured it out.. you have to change what types of files you are browsing for. thanks for the help though.

now im gonna go try and datalog with vista wish me luck lol.