PDA

View Full Version : Well im leaving my job tomorrow!!

In2deep
10-09-2009, 12:01 AM
Im leaving Conn's, i have no clue what the hell im going to do but the company is about to fold.. They shorted my check a grand with no explanation only excuses. Any one know of any one hiring for a good sales job, i have ten plus years management and retail sales experience.. Wish me luck..

P.s. I am forced again to sell my ride,sold my Bmw tonight.. :(

wesman
10-09-2009, 02:49 AM
Damn, sorry to hear it man, hopefully things look up for you.

--wes

gbgary
10-09-2009, 08:48 AM
wow! hang in there and good luck!

L8 APEX
10-09-2009, 10:26 AM
May Conn's burn in hell, infidels!:evil

The winter is a horrible time to job hunt. I am sorry to hear this. There are some car dealerships hiring sales people. I don't know if the competition is any better off. Best Buy, Sears etc...

I'll keep an eye out for you. We hire maintenance and engineers at the hotel now and then. It is 9-13 an hour if you are mechanically inclined. Irving Courtyard/Residence is looking for a van driver 8 bucks an hour and they train you into the front desk.
You can put in an app at Marriott.com and tab down to careers all local hotel properties pull from there.

nacklas
10-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Damn I'm sorry to hear. I know the Brinker International Corp (Restaurants) is hiring mangers. They started interviewing people. I submitted my resume earlier this week.

Go to Brinker.com

Good Luck!

In2deep
10-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Thanks guys, my thoughts exactly let em burn!!

HARLEY/SC
10-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Sorry to hear that bro! Good luck out there........

dboat
10-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Before you up and leave,, did they give you a timeframe by which you would be paid?

if not, I hate to hear this.. I am not in that line of business, so I dont have any kind of lead for you except tell you to get on line and try Monster, etc etc.. I wish you the very best, I always feel that when one door closes, another one opens..

Dana

0'Lightning
10-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Your kind of far from Denton, but I just got hired at Bully Dog Diesel Performance as a Technical Service Rep. I know they are hiring a couple more tech reps if you want to send in your resume and see if they might be intrested...

In2deep
10-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Dang cool job!!

0'Lightning
10-13-2009, 11:35 AM
Dude I love it. I just surf the web till a call comes in, then ill help with what ever problem they are having with our tuners or I'll explain our performance products. If I'm not doing that im in our bay tuning a truck or showing someone how to use our tuners. I get payed to go to car shows and NHRA races. It's the only job I've ever enjoyed.:icon_mrgreen:
jobs@bullydog.com if your intrested. I hear there are 2 more postions available and I know some guys that work here are trying to get their friends to come apply. So sooner the better if intrested...:tu:

ZeusSVT
10-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Dang, sorry to hear man. Hope everything works out for the best. :tu: