PDA

View Full Version : Cars and Coffee

dboat
05-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Well,
I thought I would post up to see if our new Stang owners and a few of us others might make the trek to Cars and Coffee next Saturday. The weather forecast, as of now, looks good with decent temps and lower humidity to make it a bit more fun outside.
The real issue is that if you want to get your ride into the main parking and viewing area, you have to get there early, as in 7-7:30a.. there are others that know this better than I and I am asking them to post the best times to get there.

Anyway, it doesnt go on too long, if some folks stick around we could do brunch or an early lunch together. They do serve some breakfast burritos at Cars and Coffee and they also serve coffee, incredible as it may seem.

If you are interested, post up..

There are some here that go fairly often, Ohmsby, I am calling you out on this one. :evil

Dana

tliss
05-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Well,
I thought I would post up to see if our new Stang owners and a few of us others might make the trek to Cars and Coffee next Saturday. The weather forecast, as of now, looks good with decent temps and lower humidity to make it a bit more fun outside.
The real issue is that if you want to get your ride into the main parking and viewing area, you have to get there early, as in 7-7:30a.. there are others that know this better than I and I am asking them to post the best times to get there.

Anyway, it doesnt go on too long, if some folks stick around we could do brunch or an early lunch together. They do serve some breakfast burritos at Cars and Coffee and they also serve coffee, incredible as it may seem.

If you are interested, post up..

There are some here that go fairly often, Ohmsby, I am calling you out on this one. :evil

Dana

I may go...depends on the missus. But if I take the Cobra there is no way I want it in the main drag where everyone can see it....at least not yet. I am not going to let it be considered one of the "crappy" cars in the main lot that is undeserving of said spot. Engine bay is filthy and the paintjob is a wreck...don't want anyone judging this thing just yet...

Tom

dboat
05-02-2011, 07:05 PM
I may go...depends on the missus. But if I take the Cobra there is no way I want it in the main drag where everyone can see it....at least not yet. I am not going to let it be considered one of the "crappy" cars in the main lot that is undeserving of said spot. Engine bay is filthy and the paintjob is a wreck...don't want anyone judging this thing just yet...

Tom

believe me, it wouldnt be the worst thing out there.. but you might see some other Stangs that will give you some modding ideas..

Dana

tliss
05-02-2011, 07:59 PM
believe me, it wouldnt be the worst thing out there.. but you might see some other Stangs that will give you some modding ideas..

Dana

I don't doubt that. Like I said, I'll probably come by and see what's up, just not sure on the ride...may just slum in the Tahoe and park elsewhere. PM me your number, Dana, and I'll plan to buzz you when I show to find out where the hell you are! :tu:

Tom

dboat
05-05-2011, 12:19 PM
anyone else going this weekend? I know I know, you will be watching Formula 1 qualifying before you come out.. ;)

Anyway, might be nice if we can get a few of us together and have a few spots..

also, they serve bkfst and coffee there, so make it a morning meal too..

Dana

98Cobra
05-05-2011, 12:32 PM
I *might* be there, but honestly doubtful. :(

tliss
05-05-2011, 05:03 PM
Well Im out. Plans got changed on me and I need to take the Cobra in for the exhaust work Saturday morning, so I'm out...

Tom