PDA

View Full Version : Full detail 15 $

1993_mullet12
03-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm doing a full blown detail service for 15 $ that includes...
Full wash , vacume , engine bay detail , tire shine and to finish it off a full wax job with miguaires Tek wax. If interested please call me ASAP . The location on the wash will be in north Richland hills Tx 76182 at my adress 7116 Newcastle place . (It's off mid city's and rufe snow ). Please call me ASAP to let me know ur on it way . My number is 817 480 7316 . Let me make ur truck shine !!

Thanks Tommy

For questions call me or post on here and I'll check the post through out the day

Just text or call and we can get something going during the week i cant do anyrhing after 4 but tge weekend im free anytime

tliss
03-07-2012, 08:55 AM
$15? Wow. Wouldn't mind doing it, but you're a haul from McKinney....

1993_mullet12
03-08-2012, 07:01 AM
I had a customer come from Dallas he drove 45 minutes to get his z06 done he dropped the car off with me for two hours and went to the mall and ran around while I did his car and he was very happy with it . No drive is to far lol

1stlightning
03-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Text me the next time you do this. 817-657-8292

Thanks,
Brian

1993_mullet12
03-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Yes sir will do . Hoping this rain passes over cause I'd like to do it on sunday if it's still raining on Saturday . Or I'll be doing it during next week And have to finished around 4 everyday . But yes I'll let u know
Thanks Tommy

Sixpipes
03-08-2012, 01:37 PM
OK, I'll ask. All the stuff you mentioned for $15? The cost of the materials (soap, wax, wipes etc...) alone is costly. So I am obviously missing something here. The market says a full detail like you are talking about is a minimum $50 value. So are you trying to get introductory business going at cost and then start charging market value? Just curious, because I can't see you sustaining your business at a profit by only charging $15.

1993_mullet12
03-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Yes that's my goal yes but when washing cars in a front yard under the oak tree not everyone will pay 50 $ . So to get my customer list started I have to drop my prices below market and what every other place will charge to get me started this is only a side job that I do that I enjoy and don't mind taking my time on my days off cause at the end of the day I will make some money . yes products are expensive but I just buy what I need and when I run out I go buy more and don't mind spending money on the products cause I'm still using it on my truck lol . But after I build a little customer list I would eventually like to raise the price on what I charge but till then I have to show everyone that I'm a good hard worker and to get them on board as a future customer . The one thing I want that I don't have currently is a buffer that's my next goal . But please feel free to come buy and let me show u my skills and earn my trust with all ur vehicAls .