PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Heard From James Watson?

tliss
05-12-2003, 03:49 PM
Just curious to see if any of you guys have heard from James recently. I'ts been a while and I'm just curious to see if that guy's still alive!

Tom

L8 APEX
05-12-2003, 03:57 PM
There was a Philly Cheese Steak eating contest accident:roll

Logan
05-12-2003, 04:40 PM
They all SAAAAAAAAAAAAY they're going to keep in touch, but noooooooooooo... we've been long forgotten by now... :)

I just checked and he hasn't been to the site since December 6th 2002...

Silver_2000
05-12-2003, 09:01 PM
He dropped off the face of the earth. I have emailed him, PM'ed him etc etc no contact...
Doug

Crawford
05-13-2003, 10:25 AM
:bs

tliss
05-13-2003, 11:52 AM
Well, believe it or not he lives. I got an e-mail from him this morning. He's chasing to much of that Philly pooty-tang.

Tom

Silver_2000
05-13-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by tliss
Well, believe it or not he lives. I got an e-mail from him this morning. He's chasing to much of that Philly pooty-tang.

Tom

Tell him he has been banned for falling off the face of the earth...

Doug

Mark #2
05-13-2003, 01:25 PM
I used to live in Philly there isn't any "tang" there. Why do you think I moved to Dallas?

tliss
05-13-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Mark #2
I used to live in Philly there isn't any "tang" there. Why do you think I moved to Dallas?

Maybe it's just "pooty" he's chasing then.

Tom

Moonshine
05-13-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Logan
They all SAAAAAAAAAAAAY they're going to keep in touch, but noooooooooooo... we've been long forgotten by now... :)

Yeah, sorta' like our resident Canuck saying he'd continue to make meetings and gatherings even after he got his Focus. :eek: JK Logan.

Besides, I can't talk about missing meetings since I haven't made the last two, and it'll probably be Sept. before I make another. :(

TxBolt
05-13-2003, 03:48 PM
it'll probably be Sept. before I make another. Why you missing meetings Mr. Shine?

Moonshine
05-13-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by TxBolt
Why you missing meetings Mr. Shine?

Shooting in a spring/summer skeet league that meets every Thursday night. Skeet league is cool, but I do miss the TALON meetings.

TxBolt
05-13-2003, 04:20 PM
Ok, didn't want to worry about ya! Cool!:beer:

OneRedTXBolt
05-19-2003, 10:31 PM
I'm back! The stories of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!

Fellas.. fellas... fellas.

Believe it or not, I have missed you all (well, most of ya!)

:roll :evil

I digress :D

It's been a very, very, very eventful 6 months since I left TX. Besides getting to enjoy almost 50 inches of SNOW, (They had all of 4, yes, FOUR inches all of last winter!!!) I've been travelling way more than I thought I would in my new position. Like Tom said, I've spent a decent amount of time reaquainting myself with the finer pleasures the city has to offer. Catching up with old friends and rediscovering where the good bars are take up some time too. Amidst all of that, I was fighting Covad over what must be the world's worst DSL line. (It continues still.. while writing this note, I lost my connection at least 3 times! Arghh!!) I finally convinced them to send me a new modem, and lo and behold, the connection will at least stay up long enough for me to download email (around 6000 emails - yuck).
It almost seems weird surfing around now(can you imagine that! I went through some mild withdraw at first, but I'm :cool: now).

Well, I need to catch up with you guys and my newly adopted local club. I bet there's a lot to read! I'll be around from here on out. (I got a backup plan now!) Hope all is well for everyone. (Yes, everyone :) ) And yes, I am still proudly sporting my Talon club emblem. :tu:

James

Silver_2000
05-19-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by OneRedTXBolt
I'm back! The stories of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!
~~~~James

I think someone just hacked his account...

OneRedTXBolt
05-19-2003, 10:37 PM
You a funny guy Doug!:d I'd almost forgotten!

Silver_2000
05-19-2003, 11:09 PM
You a funny guy Doug!:d I'd almost forgotten! :eek2: :d :nana2 :roll :banana: :beer:

Silver_2000
05-19-2003, 11:14 PM
I think in my spare time - Ill hack the mysql database and put a PM from God in James Inbox....

PS James - Ihave a huge clunker of a laptop from the lancasters in my living room.. Its been here for months...

I should call them agian - I bet they lost my number ...

Doug

PS- I am dloading 8 gig of MP3's - How long you think it will take across cable modem ? LOL :roll

Logan
05-20-2003, 06:53 AM
Holy crap! It's James!! Good to hear from ya buddy!!

Moon... My appearance at meetings is contingent on three things.... :)

A) Healthy kids.

B) Overcoming feelings of guilt leaving wife to fend for herself with two kids at bed time (7pm for them).

C) Not having to show up in a Focus. (Should be fixed soon too, as my 6 month vehicle limit is up next month ya see...)

If we did a get together on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon it'd work great for me...

:banana: :beer:

OneRedTXBolt
05-20-2003, 06:54 AM
:roll :roll :roll :beer: :nana2

Nice! I hadn't noticed the MIA on my avatar! Nice touch!

I'll bet they have lost your number. You should give em a call. They really liked you from what I recall!

8GB! I can't even begin to imagine having enough speed to pull 8MB, let alone 8GB. OK, I'm a little jealous...

Later,
J

Silver_2000
05-20-2003, 08:52 AM
:roll :roll :roll :beer: :nana2

Nice! I hadn't noticed the MIA on my avatar! Nice touch!

I'll bet they have lost your number. You should give em a call. They really liked you from what I recall!

8GB! I can't even begin to imagine having enough speed to pull 8MB, let alone 8GB. OK, I'm a little jealous...

Later,
J

I lost the connection at some point over the evening... Got 3.7 gig down first.. That plusthe stuff I shuttled on my laptop = 23 gigs of MP3s - and thats only thru the M's ....

I am seriously considering an east coast driving tour again this summer, Ill be going to Richmond and to Norwalk FFW's you should get up off your ass and meet me some where...

Doug

OneRedTXBolt
05-20-2003, 12:15 PM
Doug,

If you end up anywhere remotely close to here, I would get off my ass and go meet ya! That'd be great! I sent you a PM.

Later!:evil