PDA

View Full Version : Went to Yellow Belly today (5-18)

J.D. Blackwell
05-18-2003, 10:10 PM
Man, O, man. This place is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My buddy, LeRoy and I went to Trader's Village to scope out the place. Then we went to check out Yellow Belly to see what was happening. Man, these SOB's can't drive. They do 2 and 3 burnouts before they make a run. Sometimes 4!!! Good Lord, I thought we had some backyard country boys at Hallsville, but these guys are from way out in the pasture.

The place was constantly filled with smoke. Not just tire smoke, but there was some weed somewhere.:nono:
And my buddy LeRoy let me know that I was the only white boy out there. Instead of playing the game "Where's Waldo" LeRoy played the game "Where's all the White Boy's". I am sorry to say that he lost. LMAO

I was really tripping though, cause these SOB's thought the Pro-Street trucks were fast. The fastest vehicle there, besides the 6.40 e.t. car was a 7.8 e.t. MAN!, I ran a 7.98 last night on street tires. What is up with that?

Well, as soon as I get some slicks, I am heading back there and taking everyone's money. LeRoy is going to do all of my side betting cause these people think that if your truck/car is loud and it looks fast then it is going to win. Boy aren't they going to be disappointed?

So, have any of you guys ever been to Yellow Belly?

Silver_2000
05-18-2003, 10:14 PM
Too many people get killed there...

J.D. Blackwell
05-18-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Silver_2000_;)!
Too many people get killed there...

Yep, I noticed that when some people weren't paying up. That is when I headed out. It might be best if I keep my truck away from there huh?:eek2:

cpeapea
05-19-2003, 12:11 AM
yellow belly is the worst track ever, its not too far from my house :rolleyes: but you might as well be street racing. that place is like driving on a street, and you have to drive through the water box. if your into the 1/8 id go to kennedale or denton. otherwise its ennis for me

diablolightning
05-19-2003, 08:10 AM
One of my cousins always wantedc me to go. he told me a story of some guy in a stang loosing a bet to a z28 and they went after him and shot at him. he ended up wrecking the car.:throw: Not the best place to race."got twenty on got twenty on it, no got thirty on it thirty onit,no fidy no fiddy" sound familiar.:D