PDA

View Full Version : how much do you think........???

diablolightning
06-02-2003, 11:26 AM
I heard back from the insurance company about the L, It was totaled in Mexico, well you guys take a guess at how much I'm getting from the insurance company. 2001 silver @36,000 mi. what would be fair other than 32 grand to get a new one. :burnout:

L8 APEX
06-02-2003, 11:56 AM
$19.5 top dollar

Logan
06-02-2003, 01:45 PM
FMV for a 01 Lightning with 36k is $21.5K

L

dboat
06-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Terry is closer on this one.. just went out to Edmonds the other day to see about my 02.. 22k.. dude that is depressing..
Dana

diablolightning
06-02-2003, 06:01 PM
geeze I wouldn't want you on my insurance company. I was told 29,000!:eek2: I thought they were kidding but aperantly not. I was very very surprised and was kinda excited. I'm not kidding either. They took hella long but I guess the wait was worth it. :eek2: :banana: :burnout:

andy_cain
06-02-2003, 06:08 PM
Might make some owners looking to drive to Mexico:eek2:

Must be a great agent you have. You can get a new 2002 one with X plan for close to that.:bows

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-02-2003, 06:39 PM
KICK @$$!

Glad you're getting taken care of diablolightning. Heard of lots of people in the past that didn't get anywhere near what they should have back from insurance companies. That's gREAT!

Ok, considering you can get a 2002 around 28 X-Plan and less than that A-Plan ... and you're getting 29k back ... Let's put two and two together ... When are you taking the wife and I shopping? HEHHEE!

WOOHOO!

:banana: :nana2 :banana:

andy_cain
06-02-2003, 06:46 PM
Factor in the 6.25% State tax and title paper work fee for licence and it is still a new 2002...

Wife must shop on her own:nono:

dboat
06-02-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by MrsMy2002Lightning
KICK @$$!

... Let's put two and two together ... When are you taking the wife and I shopping? HEHHEE!

WOOHOO!

:banana: :nana2 :banana:

Uhh Lainey, have you dropped Ronnie for a woman? there is more to you than we really know, eh? :eek:

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by dboat
Uhh Lainey, have you dropped Ronnie for a woman? there is more to you than we really know, eh? :eek:

HAHAHA!~!~!~! YANUT! I'll never drop my sweetie for another man or woman.

BUT, I always love goin' shoppin!

:twitch:

MrsMy2002Lightning
06-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by andy_cain
Factor in the 6.25% State tax and title paper work fee for licence and it is still a new 2002...

Wife must shop on her own:nono:

HAHAHA! D@mmit!:hammer:

dboat
06-02-2003, 06:57 PM
you might be able to get a 2003 for that kind of money... that would be sweet...

Dana

L8 APEX
06-02-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by diablolightning
geeze I wouldn't want you on my insurance company. I was told 29,000!:eek2: I thought they were kidding but aperantly not. I was very very surprised and was kinda excited. I'm not kidding either. They took hella long but I guess the wait was worth it. :eek2: :banana: :burnout:
Let us know what insurance company that is and if you wouldn't mind post a picture of that check:beer:

diablolightning
06-02-2003, 08:20 PM
I havn't gotten the check yet but I will post up if I can I couldn't even find a way to post up pics of the L. I'm kinda computer illiterate. I'll mess with the computer and see what I can figurre out. asto what car I may get i was scopping out an for, 24,500 nothing wrong bed rug and cover he just can't sell it. he started selling it at 27,000 but has no luck I'm still not sure. I showed some pics to scott (badcarma) a few weeks back of my L. i was so surprised but very happy:eek2: :banana: :banana: :burnout:

L8 APEX
06-25-2003, 03:37 PM
It has been about a month now any sign of a settlement:confused:

diablolightning
06-25-2003, 06:47 PM
It has been about a month now any sign of a settlement:confused:

They have taken too long we are probably getting a lawyer to speed things up. Can't stand not driving a L. They even gave us a letter with the wrong address and info. They spelled my last name wrong and my adress had an extra number and it said I lived in Llana Tx 75474. we emailed the adjuster with the correct info and he never got back we even called him and didn't call back. You are right it has taken long:flaming: but they will still have to pay:evil and pay they will:evil.
The adjuster was cool in Mexico but maybe cause I'm Mexican:rollwell the one here is an ass and is taking his f***** time. They sent the paperwork from Mexico and everything.Hopefully soooon.As a matter of fact I'm gonna send both adjusters an email when I get of of here.

They even said I didn't pay the premium. These guys are rediculous. :flaming:

diablolightning
06-25-2003, 06:52 PM
"Miguel:

The insurance company is still reviewing your claim. Until we have
direction from them we cannot tell you how to proceed. Do you have any
estimates for the repair of your vehicle? If so, please fax them to us at
(***)*** ****

It does sound to us like the insurance company has inspected the vehicle
and determined that it is total loss, but there are coverage concerns that
are being addressed. When we have an answer, we will let you know, in
writing."

This is what I recieved today from the adjuster.:hammer::flaming: Isn't this rediculous