PDA

View Full Version : TALON member needs spare tire on 635 & Hillcrest!

L8 APEX
06-02-2003, 03:25 PM
Laurence Red2002 is stranded on 635 and Hillcrest on the highway. One of his Nitto's let go. Anyone in the neighborhood that can run him a spare? Mark Kressley? The # is at is 817-DUMBASS :D I Emailed Crawford and Mark#2.

Crawford
06-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Just got off the phone w/ him. Looks like Dana is coming to the rescue! :banana:

L8 APEX
06-02-2003, 03:45 PM
Good job guys! Dana is headed out for assistance and possibly some BD's afterwards:eek:

dboat
06-02-2003, 05:30 PM
That would be the spare tire from mine :roll

Traffic was a total *****, but I got to meet Kimmie. Laurence's SO. I also got to see L roll around and get a little dirty and sweaty changing a totally torn up Nitto DR.. but he was up and going in no time and will be stopping by his neighborhood Discount Tire soon..

I was glad to do it for another Talon member.. would do it again..

Dana

blueoval01
06-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Glad you could help him out, Dana.
I'm personally working with his x-sugaMomma in Vegas. She offered me the Lotus, but I've settled on 10K a month for investment. If I keep this "up", I'll retire in 6 years ..... WoooHooo :banana:

dboat
06-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by blueoval01
Glad you could help him out, Dana.
I'm personally working with his x-sugaMomma in Vegas. She offered me the Lotus, but I've settled on 10K a month for investment. If I keep this "up", I'll retire in 6 years ..... WoooHooo :banana:

youdaman... :bows

L8 APEX
06-02-2003, 07:45 PM
Any investment tips, or tips on landing a sugar momma:banana: Rob has a half used drag radial for sale:tu: Who is Kimmie and why is he in Dallas:confused: I bet he is glad it wasn't the Lotus grinding one of his new Kenisis on the pavement:eek2:

dboat
06-02-2003, 09:43 PM
I guess he was back for a visit.. Kimmie is his SO or something like that.. she was nice... his wheel looked ok so I dont think he did anything to it.. but just goes to show you, you need to have a spare and a jack...
Dana