PDA

View Full Version : Keith Craft Motorsports in Plano

tliss
06-24-2003, 12:03 PM
I was just driving around at lunch today and found Keith Craft Motorsports in Plano just off of 75 (a little north of and across the hightway from Hooters, since that seems to be the universal landmark that we all are used to). I walked in there and found that they have a DynoJet chassis dyno in the back and can do pretty much anything you want. Refills on N2O, race fuel, you name it. I started talking about an engine rebuild and just got some rough figures on that. They are also getting set to tune and sell Autologic chips in the next month or so.

Just though I'd let you guys know that there is more competition for your $$ now. I may ahve to start dyno-ing there. Still the same $60, though, but a shorter drive!!

Tom

microsuck
06-24-2003, 12:16 PM
Yes!!!!:nana2:nana2 Finally! I hate driving all the way to speedworks. I think I will go today. Thats just arround the corner. I need more n20 and I want to check out the storefront. I also need to find out if I can trust them to do minor (a/f only) changes on my chip. That would be nice. A month of downtime for simple changes with sal is getting annoying.
Andrew

tliss
06-24-2003, 12:38 PM
It is on the southbound access road just north of 15th street. Address is 1611 N. Central Expy and the phone is 972-578-3550. The guy I spoke to seemed pretty cool (Dave). Tell him Tom (the guy with the black Lightning that came in at lunch time today) sent you :tu:! Maybe I'll get some brownie points for a cheaper engine build!

I hope I'm not breaking any vendor rules for the site here. If so, I apologize in advance and will delete my post.

Tom

microsuck
06-24-2003, 02:29 PM
I spoke with bob. Those guys are so nice:D. I am going to dyno today. They do walk-in dynoing! no appt to schedule. Wow. And I now have a close location to fill up the bike with 104.:nana2
Andrew

tliss
06-24-2003, 03:00 PM
What time are you going? I may meet you up there to observe!! I'll PM you my phone # to give me a buzz.

Tom

diablolightning
06-24-2003, 03:05 PM
I wanna check it out too as long as it is before 5:0pm I dought it:hammer:

my2002lightning
06-24-2003, 09:13 PM
Yeah! I cruised past there Sunday afternoon on my headlight bulb crusade! Pretty cool shop.

There was a black Z06 (lowered w/aftermkt. wheels of some sort) and some guy in there afterhours.

Andrew,

Post up your L dyno sheet, biatch! :d

Ronald

PS: While your at it, dyno your "scooter" and post that too!

microsuck
06-24-2003, 09:34 PM
I decided to hold off on the dyno for today. My buddy still has my nitrous setup. I am making changes to my truck next week and I also want to wait untill they get their autologic gear in. I am going to have it dyno tuned after I put some more "goodies" on it. Then I will leave it be for a while. I also discovered why my truck was running lean. I realised that when I removed my nitrous kit I left the fogger nozzle in the intake and that was allowing unmetered air into the motor :hammer:. Doh! Fixed that. The main reason why I wanted to dyno was to get a sheet to send to sal to fix my leanness. But I may have fixed it myself. I will see if I can dig up the bikes dyno sheet.
Andrew