dboat
08-02-2003, 08:59 PM
More Bling Bling:burnout:

That is sweeeeeet... :tu::tu:

my2002lightning
08-02-2003, 09:25 PM
Wayne,

I'm not seeing the Okole's. :confused::D

Nice mod and clean looking install! I'd like a center console more often than not for cell phones, bottled water, etc, etc. But, occasionally, I carry 3 people.

Did you do the mod yourself? What did you do about the pass. seat? Is it the orig. ?

Ronald

BTW,

Dana, why did you take your camper-shell off the L for the avatar pic ?:d

andy_cain
08-03-2003, 03:43 AM
Wayne,

I'm not seeing the Okole's. :confused::D

Nice mod and clean looking install! I'd like a center console more often than not for cell phones, bottled water, etc, etc. But, occasionally, I carry 3 people.

Did you do the mod yourself? What did you do about the pass. seat? Is it the orig. ?

:d

Scott and Terry did all of the work on it...
NO, no more Wet Okoles.
No more than I drive the "L", the risk of wearing the seats out is close to the same odds of winning the Lotto on any given Wednesday.:D

The passenger seat has been cut down and fabricated to a single bucket seat.
Very happy with the mod...gives me a place to mount the NX pressure Gauge:tu:

dboat
08-03-2003, 06:40 AM
Dana, why did you take your camper-shell off the L for the avatar pic ?:d

I had a good friend tell me that my avatar looked like my L had a camper shell on it.. so I thought I would give it a change to make sure it didnt,, I just didnt want a goofy looking avatar when I have such a cool truck..
Know what I mean Ronald? btw, whats the latest on your poll on your avatar?:hammer:
Dana

99WhiteBeast
08-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Very nice Wayne:cool:

Where did you get the L floor mats?

andy_cain
08-03-2003, 09:07 PM
Very nice Wayne:cool:

Where did you get the L floor mats?

The mats were the last set that the guy (James S.) did when he had the business as a side business.
Very nice mats...wish he still made them. Lots of people ask about them.

my2002lightning
08-03-2003, 09:42 PM
I had a good friend tell me that my avatar looked like my L had a camper shell on it.. so I thought I would give it a change to make sure it didnt,, I just didnt want a goofy looking avatar when I have such a cool truck..
Know what I mean Ronald? btw, whats the latest on your poll on your avatar?:hammer:

I'm working on ideas, etc for my new/improved avatar... :D

In a month+, I may have a nice 8,10+ pt buck taken during bow/muzzle-loader season for photo opp. purposes in the bed of the L ! :d:banana:

Toodles,

Ronald

dboat
08-03-2003, 10:27 PM
I'm working on ideas, etc for my new/improved avatar... :D

In a month+, I may have a nice 8,10+ pt buck taken during bow/muzzle-loader season for photo opp. purposes in the bed of the L ! :d:banana:

Toodles,

Ronald

Well awright then... thats what we are talking about.. the hunting L... a new version of the street machine... :nana2
See ya Thursday..
Dana

my2002lightning
08-03-2003, 11:06 PM
Dana,
How do you like your venison steak? :beer:

Ronald

dboat
08-04-2003, 07:18 AM
Dana,
How do you like your venison steak? :beer:

Ronald

large in size and cooked medium... make sure you leave some to make sausage as well.. :d

Moonshine
08-04-2003, 01:19 PM
.. the hunting L... a new version of the street machine...
Dana

What, you mean eveyone's L. doesn't have blood all over the tailgate from Nov-Jan? :rolleyes: