PDA

View Full Version : Hey, redlight02 !

my2002lightning
09-10-2003, 11:35 AM
I've been seeing another red '01/'02 L running around Plano. The last time it was Sat. night/Sun. morning around 2am going east on Legacy from Preston.

Is that you?

Ronald

redlight02
09-12-2003, 02:19 PM
I've been seeing another red '01/'02 L running around Plano. The last time it was Sat. night/Sun. morning around 2am going east on Legacy from Preston.

Is that you?

Ronald

Nope that wasnt me but there is a red L in that area. We passed y'all a couple weeks ago on 121 and Preston. I waved but not sure if you saw me.

Bryan

my2002lightning
09-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Bryan,

Yeah! I remember you... I was headed west (by the 121/Ohio Wal-Mart) and your were going east on 121 like on a Saturday or something. I think I flashed my brights to you.

We can hookup near here and talk Ls this weekend. We're all over Plano/Frisco.

I just got my Loud-Mouth put on by Terry's exhaust guy a coupla' hours ago and it sounds MEAN ! Check it out if you want this weekend.

Ronald

http://www.ls1.com/forums/images/smilies/3gears.gif

Txducati
09-14-2003, 05:00 PM
I think I have seen a couple of you around 121 and preston. I have an 02 Red-L and live next to Hillcrest and Lebanon (Plantation Resort). Let me know if you guys get together, I'd like to heard your new exhaust.

my2002lightning
09-14-2003, 06:20 PM
As far as meeting up, I spoke with Doug and he's trying to setup a Polo/TShirt exchange spot in Lewisville Wed after work.

Let's meet up then or maybe this evening so we can "cuss' and discuss" Ls. PM me your cell # if you want to meet up prior to Wed.

Yep! Terry's LoudMouth is one mean sounding mofo under a good hard acceleration! :D Those big-fat tips shine like new money, too! I put some Mother's chromy polish on them last night and I'm like ... :d.

Thanks Terry!:tu:

Ronald

I think we should form our own TALON "splinter club" if you will.... we'll call it PLOP.

Plano Lightning Owner Posse.

Nah! :nana2