PDA

View Full Version : Saying Goodbye to Dallas for awhile

dboat
10-20-2003, 07:35 PM
I am coming back in to town for the last time for awhile. This is to get Kim and my house together for the movers and get packed up for the move to Erie.

Anyway, one of my favorite places to eat and drink is Uncle Julio's. So we will be there at 7p this Sat the 25th. The location is No Dallas Tollway and Keller Springs. We would love to have any of you guys that want to come up and drink and/or eat with us. Andrew's birthday is on Friday and he would like for you to feed him and provide him with adult libations as well..
Or just come on out and enjoy seeing some of the other Talon guys as well. We arent calling ahead for a table, but will see who wants to stick around to eat. The longer the wait, the more we can drink:banana: .. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Dana and Kim

Doug, that means you too!! We can talk about Meadville while we are waiting.. LOL

tliss
10-20-2003, 09:06 PM
IAndrew's birthday is on Friday and he would like for you to feed him and provide him with adult libations as well..

I am not buying Andrew any table dances....oh...uh wait...:confused: . I'm confused.

Anyway, I'll try to head out there to see you guys off. I've never actually eaten at Uncle Julio's, so it'll be a chance for me to expand my horizons.

Tom

dboat
10-21-2003, 06:03 AM
I am not buying Andrew any table dances....oh...uh wait...:confused: . I'm confused.

Anyway, I'll try to head out there to see you guys off. I've never actually eaten at Uncle Julio's, so it'll be a chance for me to expand my horizons.

Tom
Best TexMex in town.. chicken and beef fajitas, ribs, shrimp wrapped in bacon, queso, guacamole, sour cream, flour tortillas, etc.. if you are like me, it will give you a chance to expand your beltline too:evil

Tom, I know Kim would like to see you before we leave town as well.. and she wont take you shopping:evil

redlight02
10-21-2003, 07:48 AM
Dana - Would like to wish you the best in Eerie.

dboat
10-21-2003, 08:21 AM
Dana - Would like to wish you the best in Eerie.

Thanks Bryan, hope the spelling was an accident :) .. Come on out Sat and enjoy..
Dana

my2002lightning
10-21-2003, 10:15 AM
Dana,

When are you arriving in Dallas? We could meet Thu./Fri. if it's possible for you/Kim.

OK. blackpowder season starts Sat. morning and I'm planning on taking my wall-hanger! :nana2

Ronald

aliekitn99
10-21-2003, 10:21 AM
Dana,

When are you arriving in Dallas? We could meet Thu./Fri. if it's possible for you/Kim.

OK. blackpowder season starts Sat. morning and I'm planning on taking my wall-hanger! :nana2

Ronald

Dana's not getting into town until Saturday morning...maybe we could meet up Sunday or Monday...as we won't be leaving town until later in the week...Tuesday - Thursday will be very crazy for us as we will be wrapping things up before we head out...if you know what I mean. We do want to see you guys tho... :beer:

Wayne has plans on Saturday too so we are making alternate plans with him as well... We just hafta see our Talon friends one more time before we go... :(

Kim